Lake Pleasant Lunch Run on the water, Peoria AZ!!!

Venomous Ram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is the link: Dillon's at Scorpion Bay Lake Pleasant

Its a cool place with good food & views. This could be a nice little shake down run as its close to home. I'm up in that area already, we could meet up in the Happy Valley Rd/Lake Pleasant Rd area, they have a lot of shops over there. It does cost $6 to get into the National Park area, then we drive over to the restaurant.

How a bout May 4th or 5th? (Saturday or Sunday) for lunch on the lake? If we get there between 11 & 12 we can get a good table. It can get a little crowded around lunch time.

Post up, who's in!!!!!

So here is the link: Dillon's at Scorpion Bay Lake Pleasant

Its a cool place with good food & views. This could be a nice little shake down run as its close to home. I'm up in that area already, we could meet up in the Happy Valley Rd/Lake Pleasant Rd area, they have a lot of shops over there. It does cost $6 to get into the National Park area, then we drive over to the restaurant.

How a bout May 4th or 5th? (Saturday or Sunday) for lunch on the lake? If we get there between 11 & 12 we can get a good table. It can get a little crowded around lunch time.

Post up, who's in!!!!!

I'm in as long as its a Sunday. Maybe the rest of us can meet around the stadium and can cruise up together.

Sounds good to me, Liz will take her car in case Jay gets mouthy, lol. :D

Jason, JoD & I are in. Just let us know how, when & where. If any of you are going to caravan to the meet let me know when you get to 101 & 17 & I'll hook up with you. This should be a good time.

Jason, JoD & I are in. Just let us know how, when & where. If any of you are going to caravan to the meet let me know when you get to 101 & 17 & I'll hook up with you. This should be a good time.

Sunday the 5th, I would say if we can all meet up between 10:30-11:00am. As far as a meeting spot, I'm not sure were everyone is coming from so, thats in the air still. Either way we all need to make our way to Lake Pleasant Rd and go north. There's shopping plazas at the cross streets of Happy Valley Rd and Lake Pleasant Rd. I'm right around the corner from there or I can drive to meet up elsewhere with everyone.

Click on the restaurant link then maps/directions for an areal view if that might help.

Sunday the 5th, I would say if we can all meet up between 10:30-11:00am. As far as a meeting spot, I'm not sure were everyone is coming from so, thats in the air still. Either way we all need to make our way to Lake Pleasant Rd and go north. There's shopping plazas at the cross streets of Happy Valley Rd and Lake Pleasant Rd. I'm right around the corner from there or I can drive to meet up elsewhere with everyone.

Click on the restaurant link then maps/directions for an areal view if that might help.

Maybe we can meet at that bestbuy/chilis parking lot???

Guys, I don't know the area. Give me a cross street of the parking lot where we are to meet & a time. Thanks.

Jason, I am going to ask some SRT owners to join us, so I want to make sure I have the correct information. We are meeting @ 10:30 @ the shopping center @ Happy Valley Rd & Lake Pleasant Rd. We will then caravan ti Dillon's @ Scorpion Bay @ Lake Pleasant. Please let me know if this is correct. Thanks.

Jason, I am going to ask some SRT owners to join us, so I want to make sure I have the correct information. We are meeting @ 10:30 @ the shopping center @ Happy Valley Rd & Lake Pleasant Rd. We will then caravan ti Dillon's @ Scorpion Bay @ Lake Pleasant. Please let me know if this is correct. Thanks.

Your correct, its were Best Buy used to be, North West corner, its easy to find.

Thanks Jason. I will be letting the SRT guys know about our GTG this weekend. Hope all you guys have a good weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back