Lake Pleasant Lunch Run on the water, Peoria AZ!!!

We are still a go for Sunday, going to wash the truck tomorrow. :burnout::rock:

Washed the truck today, so it will look purdy tomorrow. Some SRT cars have said they will join us, so we should have a good group of people. Jason this was a good idea. See everyone tomorrow morning.

Thanks to all that came out today, six trucks and an SRT8. Met a new member"Devil Inside", as well as his buddy and wives. Looking forward to a cruise to Tortilla Flats next GTG.

We forgot to exchange phone numbers, should make it easier for any future GTG'ers or just general questions regarding trucks. I used my scan tool and it said, O2 sensor on bank 1, sensor 1 was throwing a code. Hopefully that explains the weird way truck was acting today.

We had a blast. Next month we should do tortilla flats for sure.

I like flat tortillas. They make good cheese crisps.:rock: In order to do this run I should invest in some tires. Had a blast today. Thank you guys for driving all the way from BFE to hang with us, and the west siders for making this lunch run. I can't wait for the next meet. :driver:

We forgot to exchange phone numbers, should make it easier for any future GTG'ers or just general questions regarding trucks. I used my scan tool and it said, O2 sensor on bank 1, sensor 1 was throwing a code. Hopefully that explains the weird way truck was acting today.

Check your o2 sensor relay. Mine went out a few years ago.

The 2nd sounds good to me. Start a new thread regarding Tortilla Flats so everyone can jump on & sign on. Let everyone know what day & time & where do you want us to meet you for the drive out.
Jason today was great. SIX SRT-10's & some SRT-8's. Super job in putting this together. You now hold the record for the most SRT-10's GTG in Phoenix. It was a perfect day to be at the Lake. Can someone post the pictures that were taken of the vehicles?? It was nice meeting everyone today & hope we will be seeing everyone again for the Flats Run. Thanks again Jason , it was fun.

Anybody going to post pics or am I going to have to try? :D

Um heres one :D

2013-05-05_11-17-01_118_zps6ecb8e09.jpg

The 2nd sounds good to me. Start a new thread regarding Tortilla Flats so everyone can jump on & sign on. Let everyone know what day & time & where do you want us to meet you for the drive out.
Jason today was great. SIX SRT-10's & some SRT-8's. Super job in putting this together. You now hold the record for the most SRT-10's GTG in Phoenix. It was a perfect day to be at the Lake. Can someone post the pictures that were taken of the vehicles?? It was nice meeting everyone today & hope we will be seeing everyone again for the Flats Run. Thanks again Jason , it was fun.

It may be the record for ANYWHERE. Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back