Lambo Gallardo destroyed...

ChrisAZ said:
Either this is a fictional tale or the guy in the Gallardo could not drive for shit.

If he was stock yes this could possibly be fictional.... but hes far from stock and far from 500hp ....

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
If he was stock yes this could possibly be fictional.... but hes far from stock and far from 500hp ....

You got that right ;) :D

beautiful dude...did a similar think to a ferrari 360 a bout a year ago...priceless!!!

Black1 said:
I will say tho..... (taking up our (the "old guard's") tiring job ;) :eek: )....

STREET RACING KILLS. :burnout:

Agreed. We had open road ahead of us, and the moment we saw cars ahead of us we slowed down to normal speed. They were short races lasting maybe 6-8 seconds just enough to determine the winner, and there was no weaving in and out of traffic.

Great job, yet another one of the reasons I'm a proud of this truck. Gotta admit the novelty factor is huge, lining up stock next to Vette and if not beating it, giving it one hell of a run...priceless

Thanks to Jake for being the voice of reason.....

LiteEm up is a longstanding member here....... and for that reason, I do cut of a bit of slack.... Some will dislike that .... and call it selective enforcement. But I treat 40 yr olds different than teenagers, too..... :dontknow:

I was a bit skeptical about the Gallardo kill as well. But I guess almost anything can happen given the variables in circumstance.

Personally, I much rather have a Gallardo...... But that's just me....

And yes, street racing is illegal and can kill innocent people....

D

yep it kills but in my boys defense:D if you have ever traveled in fla, let alone the interstate there, I really doubt they passed anyone!LLLOLOLOLOL

i can be running 75-80mph in the rig down there and they pass me and shake the whole rig:argh: :argh:

Stinker said:
yep it kills but in my boys defense:D if you have ever traveled in fla, let alone the interstate there, I really doubt they passed anyone!LLLOLOLOLOL

i can be running 75-80mph in the rig down there and they pass me and shake the whole rig:argh: :argh:

True... The I-95 corridor between Jax and Miami is a 350mi long death trap. :argh: :eek:

Great Kill Alex,:rock: :congrats:
I love spanking supercars,although I know the story would be different if you run past 150 MPH:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back