Last Test & Tune at Famoso 9/19.

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Socal guys, tomorrow night Fiday 9-19-08 is the last Test and Tune at Famoso for the season. The weather is supposed to be COOL! High of 84 and dropping to the mid 60' s in the evening. Gates open at 6PM , they will probably run from 7PM to 11 PM (sometimes Midnight). I will be there for my final runs before trying the BBK throttle body and an Extrude Honed Intake. I will hopefully get those installed next week or so at DC Performance. We will do full Dyno testing and publish the results. A base run with the stock throttle body and intake, then the BBK and then the BBK and Extrude Honed Intake. Should be interesting. I will then venture up to Sacramento some time in October or November for an attempt to lower my 12.49 N/A time.

Jerry there is the Fred Owens meet in October at (SIR) Sacramento. There is a thread regarding this meet. Maybe that would be a good time to go. I'll look for the thread and link it to this thread.

Brad

Hey Brad...hows the Black SRT? Will it be ready by the Oct. 19 meet in Sacramento?

still no frick'n belt for my truck... :| or i'd be there... my right foot is getting itchy :mad:

Well the weather was real cool, about 75 at 7PM and 66 at 11 PM, but alas the starting line was not that good. I made two runs. First run I tried 2500RPM and got a slight bog and a 1.902 60' and finished with a 12.670 @ 110.17. That was at about 8:30 PM. Second run at 11:pM I tried 2800 RPM and spun to a 1.991 60' and finished with 12.738 @ 110.37. All in all not bad, but I was a little disappointed. I was hoping for the good starting line from two weeks ago where I had a 1.83 60'. Hey I found out that there will be a private track day on Nov.22. Limited to 75 vehicles. More info to come.

well at least you got to run i was gonna go lastnight but the rod that goes into the clutch master cyclinder broke(again) so guess i'll try another night

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back