latest mods to the 14 second ride

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Promised Mutt I would post these,

New carbon interior, dash panels, insturment cluster, pods,, door panels,

and notice the black custom headlights, next may be taillights, third brake light.

Are the Turbos real??

Looks very nice Tony. I am a carbon fibre junkie. I look forward to seeing it this summer.

Bill.

the carbon fiber looks good! I did that in my isuzu and it was a royal pain. good joB!

Thank you Tony, I will remember that when times get better.:top:

Bill.

For anyone interested he can do any hard surface, valve covers, intake, or like I say as long as it is not super flexible,

but he can also do any color to, even custom colors, and woodgrain, for those fellas with yellow fevers, or wanting red on the interior parts, or carbon valve covers.

I plan to send the intake and valve covers in for the carbon look.

Begood said:
Thank you Tony, I will remember that when times get better.:top:

Bill.

me too....... can he do something like this???? (paint) but in black

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 97
Great looking carbon fiber.

Someone on here was talking about a carbon fiber bed...did he ever get that done?

Man..That looks Sweet...Stink, your truck just keeps getting better and better..I remember the first time I saw it at the Nats last year when you drove up..I was like "Holy Crap!!"..I mean I had seen pics before of it, but to see the twin hairdryers, and everything else is just plain cool....

very nice stinker...thanks for postin the pics for me to see...hope to see it in person one day

WAZZSUP said:
Whats not to like....better than the Deed Fried Souther Style look I thought we'd see :)

Wutnthe hell's wrong with that?! :D

Definately looks good, I've been looking for something to spice up my interior. That may be the route I go!! Looks great.

Oh, I dig the twin alternators! ;) :D :D

iwantmysrt said:
Wutnthe hell's wrong with that?! :D

Definately looks good, I've been looking for something to spice up my interior. That may be the route I go!! Looks great.

Oh, I dig the twin alternators! ;) :D :D

"..twin alternators!" I love it. :D :D :D :D :D

Looks nice Tony. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back