latest mods to the 14 second ride

Stinker said:
Promised Mutt I would post these,

New carbon interior, dash panels, insturment cluster, pods,, door panels,

and notice the black custom headlights, next may be taillights, third brake light.

Looks sweet bro...any updated pics? ;)
You ever kick around the :idea: of doing the center console in CF as well?

NBT said:
Looks sweet bro...any updated pics? ;)
You ever kick around the :idea: of doing the center console in CF as well?

he he he nice try buddy!:D

thought about the center console, but after all the parts I did the pocket ran dry:p

Had to send the stock puter back to DC he forgot to turn off the cats:dontknow:

and they just dont let ya know anything unless you call and bug the poo outta them, so I dont know when it will return bro:dontknow:

Stinker said:
he he he nice try buddy!:D

thought about the center console, but after all the parts I did the pocket ran dry:p

Was worth a shot;) Give Joanne a swat for me. :D

Riff62 said:
carbon fiber bed liner?..or hood,,,

There was someone looking into doing a bed from carbon fiber...maybe it was on the other site...I thought someone else would remember...

Hmmm I'm doing something unique that also came in a really big box.... Wonder if it's possible we have the same idea??

I'm actually doing 2 very unique things, one of which could be replicated, the other of which will assuredly be one of a kind forever. Hmmm.....

Azmal said:
Hmmm I'm doing something unique that also came in a really big box.... Wonder if it's possible we have the same idea??

I'm actually doing 2 very unique things, one of which could be replicated, the other of which will assuredly be one of a kind forever. Hmmm.....

you my good man are allready one of a kind:D

three of them came in a very small very small box;)

ok, I don't think we've got the same idea :D
The stuff that came in the big box is for my sorta unique idea and for the hint, 4 pretty big things, each of similar size to the next, came in that one big box (not wheels or tires lol) And it will require just a little fab work on each piece. I've actually briefly mentioned the idea in one of my posts some time back but I doubt anyone will be able to guess.

The very unique idea is pretty much all fab work lol no boxes for that mod.

Oh God! Stinker is putting four carbon fiber mud flaps on his truck
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BUMP OLD POST... the photo's are gone... any chance of seeing your carbon fiber interior? Im shopping around and would love to see some pics! Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back