LATEST THINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats that paint job run?

not as bad as you would think with what was done, everything with a stripe was fully cut and clear coated, you cant feel the stripes in the paint, , it was done basically by outcast customs, same fellas that has the new tv show commin up about restorations,
but you would have to get with the owner, Id rather not post up what a customer pays on something like this, but to me for the job done it was super affordable.Or if you were interested in getting it done we could discuss it,

we have a customer out doing some testing on the new carbon shaft, and even the top line manual tranny to give his personal opinions

also there will be some specials this week for thanksgiving, site purchases only, but will have to keep an eye on the site to catch them, there may even be a few hidden pop ups here and there;)

we have a customer out doing some testing on the new carbon shaft, and even the top line manual tranny to give his personal opinions

also there will be some specials this week for thanksgiving, site purchases only, but will have to keep an eye on the site to catch them, there may even be a few hidden pop ups here and there;)

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

startin Monday, correct????

Geodriller said:
dats alot a 10's.

its crazy how versatile that MIneral Grey is. little tweeks make make the same truck look totaly different. dark wheels the whole trck looks dark, chrome wheels the truck ooks lighter. blue sripes look killer. that one grey QC i the background just looks like it has been driven by a homosexual tho. whats up with that?

You would know, fag. ;)

SRT Dude said:
I do believe you forgot the pussy whupped part LOL as the sheboss made him sell the truck LOL:D:D:D:rock::rock::rock:

That's right. I forgot about that. Haha

do you have pics of your shaft? :marchmellow::D

do you have pics of your shaft? :marchmellow::D

yep.

long & round. ya seen one ya seen them all:marchmellow::D

at least thats what my first ex old lady said:marchmellow:

I do believe you forgot the pussy whupped part LOL as the sheboss made him sell the truck LOL:D:D:D:rock::rock::rock:

That's right. I forgot about that. Haha

my post was about the trucks in his shop, (VT related). you two buttbuddies are post whorin.

oh oh oh, and................................STFU!!!!. you bag-o-dicks

:eek:fftopic::posthoe::eek:fftopic::posthoe::eek:fftopic::posthoe:

Tony, U have nice, big, black, hard shaft there bud, nice:elefant:

one question about the "new" lowering on 06venom his 06QC.

is there any welding involved for installing the lowering kit ?

any pictures ?

problem is , we are not allowed to lower cars here in Belgium , but with the USA trucks they dont see everything...:)
but when they see that the welding is too visible , the truck will not pass...:(

And make sure the guy grinding is wearing some glasses!:(. Hate to have someone loose an eye!!

brandon's been bustin balls lately , busy man for sure
100_2487.jpg

Im just really proud of the work brandon is doing he works ten hours at the dealership then comes to the shop an drops another 3-4 each day
Helluva kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back