LED gauge lights

Also the newest mod was my SRT-10 push start! :rock: confused the guys when they were doing my oil on how to start the truck lol:chain:

Yeah thats radio thing was a bitch to get off. for me instead of shaving it down i just cut a hole in the radio thingy box. cause is ALOT of room inside that box cause the radio thing is just a board and only takes up like a 1/8th of the box maybe less lol but post up some pics man so everyone can see!

good excuse to get a new camera, lol. will do tomorrow:rock:

Also the newest mod was my SRT-10 push start! :rock: confused the guys when they were doing my oil on how to start the truck lol:chain:

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

good excuse to get a new camera, lol. will do tomorrow:rock:

HAHA Man i love those excuses!! wifey hates them tho lol kinda like for the button...
her "Why the **** do you need this?"
me "hmm well there was that hole there cause my cig lighter was out so i wanted to fill it"
her "and how much was this?"
me "$50"
her "can you do it yourself?"
me "of course"
her "ok whatever"
me "sweet!"

here are a couple of photos of my dash LED mod & the LED drivin lights.:rock::rock:

sorry bout the fuzzies, new camera. not sure if its the operator or camers:dontknow:

Attachments

• IMAG0008.JPG
    IMAG0008.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 395
  • IMAG0013.JPG
    IMAG0013.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG0014.JPG
    IMAG0014.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG0010.JPG
    IMAG0010.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 113
Nice man! Thinking is operator error lol looks good tho!

i agree, lol:D

like the looks of the drivin lights, just don't really light the way as the reg. lights do

Last edited:
Lol they look good tho. next for me will be hopefully getting my headers back then a custom exhaust and tune

well i have 2 dynomax race bullets but since ill be going catless with cutouts im thinking about going to some quieter mufflers so when i open the cutouts it goes from quite to freaking loud instead of freaking loud to even louder lol

sounds like a good plan:rock::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back