Leftovers for Sale

Yeah, I thought the shipping was steep too. I didn't look at your location before I went there so I just went worst case scenario, and told her to California. Didn't realize you were actually in CA. I'll try to find a box big enough around the house, but that would only cut $10 off. With your exact ZIP I can can get an exact price, but I think it'll still be between $60-70.

Maddbeaver said:
Yeah, I thought the shipping was steep too. I didn't look at your location before I went there so I just went worst case scenario, and told her to California. Didn't realize you were actually in CA. I'll try to find a box big enough around the house, but that would only cut $10 off. With your exact ZIP I can can get an exact price, but I think it'll still be between $60-70.
:argh: If you ship it to a business instead of a private addy. it will be cheapper........

Quick

You need to clear out some PMs (you can't receive anymore). PM me your PayPal account and I will put the money in tonight for the airbox.

Thanks

If you go by a wheel shop or like a discount tire they will probly give you a wheel box for a 22" wheel.

Just an idea:D

thanks for the idea dragon:rock:

As far as shipping to a businnes we could ship straight to pop's work which is a chrome plating bussines.. Im just waiting to see what he says, ill keep ya posted

my dad looked at the wheel and is a little discouraged by the condition but will take it if you do $120 shipped and he will cover the 3% from paypal.

see if you can get another box and maybe if the shipping is cheaper to his work

Valley Plating Works Inc
5900 Sheila St
Commerce, CA 90040

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back