Legit or Scam? Autotrader posting

I live in Huntsville Ill call tomorrow and tell them ill drive down with cash on Sat to pick up the truck . It will be funny to see what they say.

Lol the truck is no longer listed. I sent a email for shits and giggles last night. This is all I said . Are you serious about the price? interested

This is the response I got back .
Hi,
I'm Roberta,let me know if you're interested my vehicle is Dodge Ram SRT-10,never been involved in a accident, no damage, no scratch, no rust,no loan on it(the vehicle is payed in full) and i can say that is in perfect condition and you will love this vehicle if you will decide to move forward.The price is not negotiable $10100 firm,shipping included, and all the documents will be provided along with it.The transaction will be made through a third company for the safety of both of us ,so we can be sure of the legitimacy of our deal.
I'm a serious seller and a fair trader and I prefer to deal only with a serious
buyer.That's why if you want me to answer further questions, please provide me your full name,phone number and shipping address. Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal because I need the money asap and that is also the reason why I am selling it at a lower price... so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply.

I just replied that since he wants to sell it so fast, and since I only live an hour away . I will just take off work tomorrow and drive down with my mechanic , and a pocket full of cash.
It will be funny to here his response.

He will probably tell you its not actually in the state, but he has it in storage in the middle of no where and thats why you can not just come over and see it.. And when he says that say really wow, work is sending me up there next week for a job. I will go pick it up and pay on the spot.. then he will be lost..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
He will probably tell you its not actually in the state, but he has it in storage in the middle of no where and thats why you can not just come over and see it.. And when he says that say really wow, work is sending me up there next week for a job. I will go pick it up and pay on the spot.. then he will be lost..
Ding Ding Ding .. you where right here was the response i received.
Hello again.
I would like to thank you for your interest in buying my car and also to clearly some things first of all.
Right now the car is located in Bismarck, ND at the shipping comapany. At this prices I am literally overwhelmed by the number of offers I have received in the last couple of hours so can't start calling everyone, hope you understand, i will explain how this deal works,
I would like to know from the beginning if you are really interested in purchase, so i can stop negotiating with potential buyers.
My final price is $10.100 with shipping/handling included and it is not negotiable because the car is perfect condition. The transaction will be processed through eBay as I had the car listed on their site for a while and they provide the most reliable and secure services in which concerns the on line sales.
You will pay eBay the required amount, and they will secure it until you get the car. You will be given a 10 days inspection period during so you can make sure that it is the car that you saw in the pictures.The final decision to buy or not the car will be after the 10 days with the car at your home.
If you find the car unsatisfactory at the end of the 10 days inspection period, you have the option to return it to me at my expense and get a refund from eBay in 24 hours after they are notified about your decision.
If you are satisfied with it, you have to confirm that to eBay so that they can faward the funds to me and the transaction will be completed. No money will reach my account until you will say your decision about the car.
So if you agree with what i stated above and you have the funds, i am ready to explain to you all the details regarding the payment method, the shipping process and the paperwork.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

To Which I replied .

Do you have the ebay link?

The response ..
If you want to move forward, i will need your full name, shipping address so i can open a case with ebay, they will contact us with all the details about this deal,
Let me know,
Thanks

I was really just trying to waste as much of her or its time . I wish there was a way to nail there ass. I am at the least going to summit the back and forth dialog to ebay . That will do no good though . I almost bet there out of county.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back