Let’s see what the new year brings

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m just not sure if I’m back as the Registry. Also, I lost just about all my Admin rights a couple of years or so ago, so I can’t fix shit, basically super mod is what I can do, was a big reason I stepped away. Sorry, No pick on the main page, just can’t do it.

I’m just not sure if I’m back as the Registry. Also, I lost just about all my Admin rights a couple of years or so ago, so I can’t fix shit, basically super mod is what I can do, was a big reason I stepped away. Sorry, No pick on the main page, just can’t do it.
Well hey there Jeff , glad to see you posted . People been wondering what happened to you .

That and I picked up a stealth rocket with a 510 hp twin turbo hurricane grocery getter. Sold some hobbies and collections and vacationed a bit. Not retired, still work, so does the wife. Staying busy and out of the way

Attachments

• IMG_3900.jpeg
    IMG_3900.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 9
HOT DIGGITY DOG!!! So glad to see you are well!! I almost sent the guys in to find you but I had an inkling you were doing something great! Glad to hear you're both well! And those are some very nice additions!

And all that admin shit is highly overrated. The forum software hasn't been updated so I'm sure that's the deal.

And I still LOVE LOOSEY!!

:cool::cool::cool:

What your hauling Potatoes now ? Where did the Ootah go ?

That and I picked up a stealth rocket with a 510 hp twin turbo hurricane grocery getter. Sold some hobbies and collections and vacationed a bit. Not retired, still work, so does the wife. Staying busy and out of the way
That's a gorgeous Wagoneer! I love the bright white paint. My daily is that color. Nice n clean

I was reading on that Hurricane engine it sounds very advanced with lots of new techy stuff they're implementing. No more V-8s will be used. Stellantis working on the EVs too.

Do you have the L version? I was reading on this Grand Cherokee! It's loaded! Nice!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back