Let’s see what the new year brings

I really didn’t think I would get an answer as fast as I did.

no fun, just a long list of first world complaints, problems and irritation.

I know for the most part, people are having fun and screwing with each other and my mediocre super mod powers pretending to be admin powers just adds to the joke.

I really don’t want to deal with production, destruction and value of anything, that shit lost its luster years ago. And if there was ever a question I hated more, it was the how many are left question.

Avatars, posting pics, videos, etc…, just shoot me.

I guess for me, I just enjoy being no body important on one of the Jeep forums or gd forums. I can just be part of the crowd, blend in.

Time to blend in, let the experts have control and build this place back to better than its best.

make it a minion day, maybe see you out glamping or playing in the sand. Time to lower the air pressure, hit the lockers and crawl

Jeff

I know for the most part, people are having fun and screwing with each other and my mediocre super mod powers pretending to be admin powers just adds to the joke.

I really don’t want to deal with production, destruction and value of anything, that shit lost its luster years ago. And if there was ever a question I hated more, it was the how many are left question.

I guess for me, I just enjoy being no body important on one of the Jeep forums or gd forums. I can just be part of the crowd, blend in.

Time to blend in, let the experts have control and build this place back to better than its best.

make it a minion day, maybe see you out glamping or playing in the sand. Time to lower the air pressure, hit the lockers and crawl

Jeff
Geez!! I could care less about all that crap too! I just got on here cuz I was bored and wanted to say hi to some friends. That's not your job to make this place shine and the owners don't seem to care. I'm glad your enjoying your life! At least you have one LOL LOL! If my heart never beats again I don't care. And as for how many are left, well after you explained the issues with finding that out - who cares about that either.

It is good seeing you though!

happy new year!!!! Happy crawling my friend!!

Last edited:

Jeff
I’ll give that to you since you did do years and years research on the Trucks and the Vipers .. and I great job I might add !
NOW HOW MANY TRUCKS ARE LEFT ? Hahaha !:eek::D

I’ll give that to you since you did do years and years research on the Trucks and the Vipers .. and I great job I might add !
NOW HOW MANY TRUCKS ARE LEFT ? Hahaha !:eek::D
I don't think Jeffey will be back. Not for awhile anyways. I think he is disgusted and wants to crawl in the sand and blend in :oops:

he does that every now and then

I don't think Jeffey will be back. Not for awhile anyways. I think he is disgusted and wants to crawl in the sand and blend in :oops:

he does that every now and then
Sort of got that feeling on some of his posts ..

Sort of got that feeling on some of his posts ..
Yeah he does that. I don't blame him. He put heart and soul into the registry and I know we all appreciate it!

then there's the hos who just want want want (guilty :eek:) and where is the reward? The thing is, I'm just razzin him and he should know that! But it probably gets old. I wish Jeffey well and I hope he knows that :)

Yeah he does that. I don't blame him. He put heart and soul into the registry and I know we all appreciate it!

then there's the hos who just want want want (guilty :eek:) and where is the reward? The thing is, I'm just razzin him and he should know that! But it probably gets old. I wish Jeffey well and I hope he knows that :)
Yes he did , and much appreciated what he has done for these trucks and the forum . At some point it’s time to take a break and grab a cold one sitting in the snow out the back door .

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back