Let Me See Ya Grille!!

VAViperPower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Im gettin ready to start the exterior mods on my 06 Reg. Cab and wanted to see if anyone had some pics or recommendations on aftermarket grilles. I have seen that grillcraft has some great products and I might go with them but wanted to see if anyone has recommendations on whats hot and whats not before i pull the trigger and buy something. Does anyone know of any vendors, etc , that have great pricing on grillcraft grilles???

Im also not sure to go with a black main grill insert to match the black hood scoop insert and lower bumper black grille that also came black from the factory. Im thinkin that alittle bling in the front(a chrome/stainless mesh grille) , along with a New JMB Emblem would go great with the inferno red exterior color?? Let me know what you guys have done or recommend so I can try and make the right decision. Thanks!!!!!! :burnout:

Last edited:
th3z0mfip.jpg

i like JMB's grills also... had it come out sooner i would have picked it up :D
i have the Black Honeycomb grille myself..

100_1988.jpg

Sharpi

Does anyone (yet) make a nice one for the lowers that matches the OEM grille?

D

I've got the 7 piece billet grille set sold by the guy on ebay.
They've worked well so far but were a pain to install. Came with no instructions. Had to figure out my own way to put them on. I dont know what kind of look you're going for but, in my opinion, the grille changes the whole look of the truck. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Attachments

• dscn1424 cropped.JPG
    dscn1424 cropped.JPG
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN1431.JPG
    DSCN1431.JPG
    912.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN1432.JPG
    DSCN1432.JPG
    868.6 KB · Views: 75
wannarace? said:
They've worked well so far but were a pain to install. Came with no instructions. Had to figure out my own way to put them on. I dont know what kind of look you're going for but, in my opinion, the grille changes the whole look of the truck. Good luck with whatever you choose.

I'd love to see some piks and info on your backup camera set-up...:rock:

D

Wannarace, the pic in your sig is as nice as it gets!!! Can you post a full shot so I can save it to my computer. That needs to go into my srt.10 hall of fame file.

patrick

wannarace? said:

DITTO, GOT IT FROM THE SAME GUY. I RIG'D IT UP AND LOVED THE RESUTS.

Django said:
I'd love to see some piks and info on your backup camera set-up...:rock:

D

Sure. I just saw your thread about the backup camera. Give me a few minutes to dig up some pictures and I'll post some up for you.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Wannarace, the pic in your sig is as nice as it gets!!! Can you post a full shot so I can save it to my computer. That needs to go into my srt.10 hall of fame file.

patrick

No problem, man. Thanks for the compliments.

I took a few of these pictures on the way home from a car show one day. There's some nice scenery on the back roads of Georgia.

IMG_3742-1.jpg

photoshoppedtruckIMG_3739-1.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

Attachments

• photoshopped truck IMG_3739.jpg
    photoshopped truck IMG_3739.jpg
    689.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
wannarace? said:
No problem, man. Thanks for the compliments.

I took a few of these pictures on the way home from a car show one day. There's some nice scenery on the back roads of Georgia.

Gorgeous truck man!

Justin shipped my 06 grill this week, it will be the first 06 installed, ill post some pic's of the install & the finished product as soon as i get it & start working on it.

Last edited:
Wow fast fred, that installed grille looks great!!! Its a world of a difference from the stock style!!

New Mexico, I will be dying to see some of the pics once you get the grille installed on your 06. Ive got an 06 Reg. Cab inferno red so it will be great to see exactly how the end result will look on my exact truck. What finish did u go with, the polished/chrome or the blacked out look???

Thanks for the great pics and responses everyone!!!

VAViperPower said:
Wow fast fred, that installed grille looks great!!! Its a world of a difference from the stock style!!

New Mexico, I will be dying to see some of the pics once you get the grille installed on your 06. Ive got an 06 Reg. Cab inferno red so it will be great to see exactly how the end result will look on my exact truck. What finish did u go with, the polished/chrome or the blacked out look???

Thanks for the great pics and responses everyone!!!

Ill get pic's up as soon as i get the gril and start putting it in, I went blacked out to match everything else on my truck.

2ndchance said:
DITTO, GOT IT FROM THE SAME GUY. I RIG'D IT UP AND LOVED THE RESUTS.

Ditto x 2...I think I was one of the first to tackle this monster a year and a half ago. My lower grilles need to be repainted as the powdercoat is peeling. You need to get very close to see it, but I still think they look the best.

You must make the JMB emblem mod...

Attachments

• Grilles.jpg
    Grilles.jpg
    973.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Grilles_2.jpg
    Grilles_2.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details