Let me see your stripes

06venom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about laying down a set of stripes on the SRT-10 Ram to match my viper. I saw a pic of a silver one with blue stripes on the forum but can't find it now. I'm wanting to see what kind of stripes other people have put on the their rams. Lets see some pics, thanks everybody.

not my truck, but nice looking Ram

Dodge-Dodge-RAM-SRT-10_25938.JPG

That's sharp. I have an 06 QC that's dark grey and I'm thinking about putting on 06 viper blue stripes. I love the look of stripes but not sure what color to go with, blue, black, or silver. My girlfriend thinks light pink stripes would look great with the dark grey. lol... No chance of that happening on my truck.

That's sharp. I have an 06 QC that's dark grey and I'm thinking about putting on 06 viper blue stripes. I love the look of stripes but not sure what color to go with, blue, black, or silver. My girlfriend thinks light pink stripes would look great with the dark grey. lol... No chance of that happening on my truck.

I haven't done it yet, but I'm doing the double slash stripes on the front clip in purple. should look sharp against the mineral gray.

i saw a silver viper with blue accents including an acr stripe. looked effen bada$$. i think black or dark grey would look sweet as hell.

show us some pics of your viper. always cool to have matching viper ram/viper

I haven't done it yet, but I'm doing the double slash stripes on the front clip in purple. should look sharp against the mineral gray.

you are making the pink stripe thing sound better and better, lol, JK bro:p

I'm on my I phone now so I don't think I can put a pic up with it. It's an 06 blue with silver stripes. I will try to put one up when I get on the computer.

i saw a pic somewhere on here of a dude that has a VCA ram srt-10, and a viper that is reverse. had them parked tgether. looked killer

I really want to do the viper blue stripes but just afraid I won't like them or they will just be to much. My favorite viper is the dark grey with the black center and the red ACR stripe. Love that look but not sure how that would look on a truck.

I really want to do the viper blue stripes but just afraid I won't like them or they will just be to much. My favorite viper is the dark grey with the black center and the red ACR stripe. Love that look but not sure how that would look on a truck.

thats my favey too. i think either one ofthose idears would look killer

I talked to the guy today and he said he would sand it then paint the stripes then clear it all.

When you say clear coat the entire truck you mean the entire hood and not just the stripes. You didnt have the doors and stuff not striped recleared did you?

I didn't think the clear would be different. I will have to talk to him about that. Thanks for the info.

Best way is to find a Grey truck that is already striped and ask someone with Photoshop skills to play around with colors

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back