let the fun begin

Here's one Ive seen. Didn't think color was bad except SRT logo doesnt light, but accuracy of gauges are concerning. :dontknow:

image.jpg

I got bored today waiting for my gauges so I upgraded my ground wires. (Thanks peter) I bought some wire and soldered the connectors on and put a piece of heat shrink tubing.
20130913_020128_zps277d7e72.jpg

Also a buddy of mine took me and my wife out in a lambo. . It was pretty pathetic because we got beat by a Mustang with some bolt ons and a tune.
20130912_121318_zps656ce0d6.jpg

20130912_122103_zps4c8e7f18.jpg

Also picked up a classic
20130912_102006_zps1cf08285.jpg

finally got my gauges in. over paid by 100 bucks because of someones else's mistake and missed my dyno tune appointment but whatever. she's headed to the dyno this sat. can wait.

OMG you asshole! That sounds fucking sick!!!! I don't wanna get bitten by the Paxton bug man...

Get a good mounted camera inside the truck with a good microphone, and lets hear some pulls!

Incredible E!!!!!!!!!!! Is it still a stock bottom end?? Boost PSI?

[QOuTE=hawk02;1208039]Incredible E!!!!!!!!!!! Is it still a stock bottom end?? Boost PSI?[/QUOTE]

Stock bottom end for now. About 7 lbs I think. I'm getting some belt slip so it not accurate. On the dyno it reached 8 but I've never seen it on the street.

That's going to sound awesome in my rear view mirror.... :D

I thought it was pretty sweet, then I checked out the vid... Damn! That's f'n awesome! Great build up man, truly!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back