let the fun begin

Do you know what time you are going to Es sunday? Depending in the time, i may be able to meet up as well for a little bit.

They are going to Mohegan Sun in CT for the NE GTG!

Man you did an exceptional job on this install. Not only does it look great, it will be fast too. :burnout:

I don't think I will be able to make it to ct on sun. I am still waiting on parts and I still have a lot of little things to do. I'm off on Thursday and Friday so I will try to get them done.

6e3y6aqy.jpg

9arade6y.jpg

Es truck

Last edited:
How much hp increase did you get if this fitted to an auto what life expectancy of gearbox? Looks really sweet by the way I'm seriously thinking of trip over to states to buy a truck ones in the uk are few and far between.

The auto gearbox can't support itself, much less a SUpercharger bro.

E-Great work son and glad you found your loose ground:rock:

thanks guys, she is really fun to drive now. I just need the final tune. after that last video the truck turned off. we spent a couple of hours trying to trouble shoot it. well after a mile run back to my house and picking up Brian's truck. we towed it back to my house and found it was a loose ground wire on the driver's side . thank god. I was starting to go nuts.

Dang a loose ground? Amazing how something simple can make you frantic huh. Been there many times.

decided the finish the truck today after waiting a couple of weeks for gauges..took my time routing all the wires and soldering to find out the gauges dont match. what fucking luck i have. I am at a point where I dont even want the truck anymore.

Say it isn't so brother! The frustration won't last. Give yourself some time away from it- get the right gauges in line- and then go back to it. You'll be glad you did.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back