let the fun begin

Man I really like that intercooler idea. I say leave it silver personally. It looks like it came stock that way. Great job!

thanks...I was thinking for painting the intercooler black. and if anyone is around this weekend that can help me take down the gas tank that would be great.

My weekend is booked up solid, if you can't get it done this weekend, next weekend might work for me. Let me know.

Ive got a project log on my Avenger that is like 38 pages long because of all the R&D that had to happen to do the swap. Just thought that a forum like that on here would really help the members.

Ive got a project log on my Avenger that is like 38 pages long because of all the R&D that had to happen to do the swap. Just thought that a forum like that on here would really help the members.

Swap? Not to hoe up E's thread, but what swap did you do?

Swap? Not to hoe up E's thread, but what swap did you do?

Swapped in a 6g75 non-mivec V6 and a a543 from a shelby daytona into my 98 avenger. Rebuilt the tranny myself. Taught myself how to weld and made 3 transmission mounts. Built long-tube headers. Built a Megasquirt II ECU and tuned it myself. And thats about 20% of what I've done. Built my ignition system- different steering system, electrical system, brakes… ridiculous stereo… ect...The car's been a guinea pig really for me. I never knew I could do those things- and I guess I can :)

photo-1_zps484074f8.jpg

photo-2_zpsf6915805.jpg

engine bay looks super clean! I like it, cool little project!

got a little done today. dam rain:mad:. so I pushed it inside my garage. I got the sc bracket in and mocked up the sc. how do i move the ac line without braking it?

spent a couple of hours on her while my little ones were asleep. I got all of the brackets and sc on but the kit was missing 2 pulleys. I gotta call paxton on monday..not a big deal...i still have tons to do. took some pics..

got some more work done. dropped the tank and put in a twin pump kit from roe. got in some badges that I don't like and put my pillar gauges in that I don't like neither

I wana buy these next. they look way better I think

thanks to the guys that helped me out so far.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back