let the fun begin

whenever you like we can have a barbecue at my house and you guys can help me finish the install

Yo E!! Those parts look sooooo much better then when you got them, glad to see all that sticker crap gone. Let me know when your gona have a BBQ, im definitely down as long as im free, and the wife lets me, haha. Maybe if me wife ga off i can bring her to and she can hang out with your wife. I think they would get along good. I hope when the charger is on, that the offer still stands to drive your truck. Haha. Hopefully i can get over there soon and maybe help you out.

I like the sound of both of these!
Sounds good.

Those parts look amazing!
Thanks

whenever you like we can have a barbecue at my house and you guys can help me finish the install

Yo E!! Those parts look sooooo much better then when you got them, glad to see all that sticker crap gone. Let me know when your gona have a BBQ, im definitely down as long as im free, and the wife lets me, haha. Maybe if me wife ga off i can bring her to and she can hang out with your wife. I think they would get along good. I hope when the charger is on, that the offer still stands to drive your truck. Haha. Hopefully i can get over there soon and maybe help you out.

just let me know whenever you want to come over I can always get off work

Cool. Are you guys around this weekend? Maybe i could see if she wants to BBQ one of the nites. I dont think we have any real plans this weekend.

That's a possibility for me, just let me know what time and I will see if my wife wants to make the drive out with me.

Hay, i will probably text him and see if one night this weekend works. Where in PA are you from?

Orwigsburg, I know you've probably never heard of it. The common point of reference I use is Pottsville, home of Yuengling. :D

Orwigsburg, I know you've probably never heard of it. The common point of reference I use is Pottsville, home of Yuengling. :D

Oh ok, thats a little ways out there, im in glenside, just a little outside of philly. I texted E about possibly saturday BBQ with wives. Ill let you know. Do you have a number i could reach you at?

had fun..blacked out the headlights and grill. I'm still waiting on some parts for mine. I got a neighbor welding some tabs for the intercooler.

That makes a huge difference!! Looks great E!

Yah, the chrome should be illegal on these trucks. Class 1 misdemeanor... Your truck looks great!

because I want to be different I opted to put the intercooler in the lower bumper.after little trimming up the bumper support it fit perfect.
20130717_172125_zps53e5bbbf.jpg

20130717_154151_zpsb6ffe956.jpg

20130717_172153_zps9007614a.jpg

20130717_180417_zps2b4fee74.jpg

20130717_184117_zps8a8a6e86.jpg

20130717_175756_zpsf52a54b9.jpg

Awesome progress.

HIJACK

On my Avenger club we have a forum called "Project Logs". It would be great it someone could create a forum that a member could start a thread describing their truck and then have a log of all the mods they have done…ect. Not a Q/A forum- just a place where one can track their progress on a specific vehicle- all in one place. Versus threads like this in the performance section… IMO.

Awesome progress.

HIJACK

On my Avenger club we have a forum called "Project Logs". It would be great it someone could create a forum that a member could start a thread describing their truck and then have a log of all the mods they have done…ect. Not a Q/A forum- just a place where one can track their progress on a specific vehicle- all in one place. Versus threads like this in the performance section… IMO.

I like that idea, and the truck is coming along nicely E.

Awesome progress.

HIJACK

that is a good idea.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back