Let's see what you got besides a Viper truck!

DCP_0063.jpg

Old photo....the Old's is being redone right now...If I had not bought this truck...it would be done right now.

not for sale right now you never know when you may get in a bind. I'll keep you in mind.

My first car was a 1993 Suzuki Sidekick....my first modified was a short shifter but the funny thing is....I didnt buy a short shifter kit....I cut the shifter to make it short. Now it is f#$ked up and I hate it and that is why I bought that truck. :D

Attachments

• My1993SuzukiSidekickJX.jpg
    My1993SuzukiSidekickJX.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 40
Well this is what I drove while Sean Roe was finishing my SC...what a perk! Got his Viper for a day or two.

IMG_0213.jpg

This is my daily driver, my real love...1997 Volvo 850R Sport Wagon (one of 355 made worldwide, just over 300 turbo charged horses)

IMG_0510.jpg

The Black Chevy is what I got rid of the get the srt and the second is nothing special but I like it. Didn't have a picture of the silver dodge to post up. It's kinda dirty right now any way.

04Chevy.jpg

91gmc.jpg

Last edited:
wyoramsrt-10 said:
The Black Chevy is what I got rid of the get the srt and the second is nothing special but I like it. Didn't have a picture of the silver dodge to post up. It's kinda dirty right now any way.

04Chevy.jpg

91gmc.jpg
nice trucks!

Thanks and yours are nicetoo. The wife must love hers:)

That way she will stay out of our trucks:rock:

Don't 4get the soda machine Jake!!! :rock:
Black1 said:
I never miss a chance to show-off!!! :D :rock:

Dream Garage......
Picture023.jpg

1967 Corvette Conv. 327/4sp
Picture032.jpg

DSCF0447.jpg

2007 Honda CBR600RR
Picture007.jpg

My current toys: