Let's see what you got besides a Viper truck!

2000 Corvette and 2007 Yukon.

336603.jpg

336599.jpg

Ok, Here's the wife's toy 2004 PT Cruiser - Highly Modified

PICT0032.JPG

roni_feyh_007.JPG

roni_feyh_004.JPG

roni_feyh_012.JPG

Last edited:
Holy canoly! :rock:

The only things not chrome is the frame, fenders, and tank!!! :eek: :rock:

slow91 said:
Now that's a stable......:marchmellow:

What can I say...I am very, very lucky, till I go bankrupt feeding this habit...

I wanted to get rid of the Caddy and trade for the Jeep SRT8 (like yours :) ) but the Caddy is dropping value so fast its not worth trading. The Caddy was 56K new and now two years later it is worth 30K max...:dontknow: I like it too much to lose that much on it...guess I will have to suffer with it :p.

05BLACKVIPER said:
sorry jiMI......16,500 OBO:dontknow:

To rich for my blood. . . :eek: :)

Damn sharp scooter though man. I either like em all chromed out like that, or blackened out like the Night Train.

Roz-SRT said:
To rich for my blood. . . :eek: :)

Damn sharp scooter though man. I either like em all chromed out like that, or blackened out like the Night Train.

ya ought to try cleaning that bitch....it`s an all day event and one little rain and it`s back to the detail spot.

CarDude said:
What can I say...I am very, very lucky, till I go bankrupt feeding this habit...

I wanted to get rid of the Caddy and trade for the Jeep SRT8 (like yours :) ) but the Caddy is dropping value so fast its not worth trading. The Caddy was 56K new and now two years later it is worth 30K max...:dontknow: I like it too much to lose that much on it...guess I will have to suffer with it :p.

The CTS-V is one very NASTY vehicle. It was on the list of vehicles I was looking at when I purchased the Jeep GC. I don't regret it though. The GC is a head turner and the ultimate sleeper. The couple of vettes I drug from a stop were pi$$ed when I told them it was my grandma's. I've for the K & N drop in with snorkel mod, B & G Stage II flash (thanks MoparConnection;) ), 180-tstat and Borla cat-back. I don't blame you on keeping the V...I would keep it too rather than lose that much.

bigike said:
What happened Need for speed Most Wanted call and demand there car back?!:)

Lol smart ass, nah I was big into the car show scene for awhile as well as having built the car to promote our car audio/video shop at the time...

Black1 said:
That's a sweet Bimmer, Craig.... was it a 330ci, 328ci??? :confused: :) :rock:
2000 BMW 328Ci - supercharged!!

amtrucker22 said:
Here is my daily driver:

hatin.jpg

LOL....looks like one of our former members that "has left the room".:D

My toys

Attachments

• 3785 Barron 006.jpg
    3785 Barron 006.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 62
  • SRT-10 004.jpg
    SRT-10 004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • transfer 457.jpg
    transfer 457.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Mus 6.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
slow91 said:
LOL....looks like one of our former members that "has left the room".:D

I'm just speaking for myself here.

As most of you know, when someone who I have an issue with is here, I'm on them like they were a f*cking banana.

When they are gone, they are gone and I don't believe it's right to make fun of them, as they are not here to defend themselves. I know Dave still stops by and see's things at times. And I believe that some of the stuff said hurts.

Now that particular picture I originally posted and kidded Dave about. He thought it was funny. Now it's not being presented in the same way.

Something else to remember. Those of you going to the Nationals will run into him. What would you say if confronted with a copy of that.

And Slow91, I'm not picking on you, so please do not take it that way. My comments are directed the thought, not the person.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back