Life is Short: 4 Month Life Cycle of a Viper

..but the dream will live on! It's unfortunate so many people are diagnosed with heavy-foot syndrome almost immediately after setting foot in such a vehicle. That sucks man...

JaCeD_X said:
..but the dream will live on! It's unfortunate so many people are diagnosed with heavy-foot syndrome almost immediately after setting foot in such a vehicle. That sucks man...

I don't believe that heavy foot syndrome is the problem. The inability to control that power whether it be lack of maturity, slow reflexes, too many trees in the area; whatever.. That's where wrecks occur. Personally if I were to pay that amount for a new coupe I think I'd be significantly more mindful about how hard I drop the hammer and mash the pedal.

Just not understanding the crushing part...really didnt look that bad....If it really was (frame bent) why not part it out...even the dealer could have reused some parts or sold it to the insurance company.

So far so good........ 5 months and 3000 miles, still in one piece!

:congrats:

Attachments

• IMAG0124.JPG
    IMAG0124.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 163
67PLY said:
So far so good........ 5 months and 3000 miles, still in one piece!

:congrats:
Thats because you know how to drive a bad ass MoPar Joe. Good to hear from you.:burnout: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
Thats because you know how to drive a bad ass MoPar Joe. Good to hear from you.:burnout: :burnout:
But dose he drive it.:dontknow: :D :D

Prof said:
A year or so ago, there was a rumor that 30% of the Gen IV's were wrecked in the first 30 days after the new owners took possession.

Don't know if it is true, but we all know that if your are not careful these Viper powered machines get mean and evil.

I am so tempted to post a video of a red Ram SRT 10...but I will refrain from doing so.
The one on you tube where he rolls it ?????:mad: :mad: :mad:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
off the hip, $25-$45 somewhere in there, but hang loose , fixing to change them up just a tad;)

Ok, let me know when your done changing :)
Mick

wesalbert said:
what is a "company pool car"? :dontknow:

Company Pool car is a car owned by the company for various usage. At the Viper plant (Conner) they had 2 last I knew. They were used by staff and guests to take for (lack of a better word) joy rides. I have some pictures some where of the 06 they had.

Pool cars are typically used for travel purposes. Going out of town for work, picking up drawings, ect... This keeps you from having to use your own vehicle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back