Lifted 1998 jeep cherokee limited

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a 1998 Jeep cherokee limited 4x4 it is automatic transmission 130k in great condition it has leather interior 6 way power seats on driver side cd player and wood grain dash. now lets talk about the engine it just had the oil changed and all the diferential fluids changed all fittings greased it has a new radiator with life time warentee, waterpump, thermostat, serpintine belt, upper and lower radiator piping, heater core hoses, spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, windshield wipers all put on within the last 100 miles the brakes are in good condition transmission shifts smothly and 4 wheel drive works properly. i just had a rough country 4.5" lift installed with new springs shocks and lower control arms i also had maxxis 32" x 11.5" by 15 tires put on and balenced both less then 100 miles ago i have alot of time and money invested in this jeep so please no low ball offers if you have any questions please feel free to text or call me at 973 886 6018 my name is dustin i would also like to add that i have a clean title in hand and i also have a carfax printed out for the vehicle to show it has a clean title and only 2 previous owners Please no lowball offers i am not in a rush to sell

IMG_2847.jpg

008-2.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back