Liftgate?

Zeleny,
Just out of curiosity are you putting a liftgate on your SRT? That maybe a better question for the Dodge Ram forum.... Thats a lot of weight to add to a sport truck. IMO.

You may want to give these guys a call on monday I have seen them do a lot of fleet trucks around town. Unless a vendor here can answer your question.

Truck Parts Lubbock, TX Knights Truck Accessories

Zeleny,
Just out of curiosity are you putting a liftgate on your SRT? That maybe a better question for the Dodge Ram forum.... Thats a lot of weight to add to a sport truck. IMO.
Yes, I am. My Viper truck is configured for street theater, and just the Sunbrite video monitor with its Gator Elift case tip the scales at over 300 lbs. I'm hoping to keep the load under 1,000 lbs, but in my line of work one never knows.

Thanks for the referral.

Yes, I am. My Viper truck is configured for street theater, and just the Sunbrite video monitor with its Gator Elift case tip the scales at over 300 lbs. I'm hoping to keep the load under 1,000 lbs, but in my line of work one never knows.

Thanks for the referral.

What part of LA you in. I would love to see the theater setup.

What part of LA you in. I would love to see the theater setup.
I'm in the Hollywood Hills, but my shows mainly take place in Northern California. The current payload of my truck includes a 55" SunBrite TV set housed in a pop-up Gator G-TOUR ELIFT 55 case, complemented by a semiauto Browning M1919a4 mounted on an M2 tripod. As ever, the Second Amendment serves to protect our rights under the First.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back