Lightly used Volant CAI

6speedquadcab

NorCal SF Bay Area
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's up guys? Have a lightly used Volant cold air intake that's taking up space in my storage. $200 shipped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 101
this is an awesome deal... if it's still up for grabs in a couple of weeks I'll take it off your hands. trying to sell a brand new Dvd head unit and some other parts like smoked headlights ..

this is an awesome deal... if it's still up for grabs in a couple of weeks I'll take it off your hands. trying to sell a brand new Dvd head unit and some other parts like smoked headlights ..

Still available. Just PM me whenever you are ready bud. And thanks for the Short shifter pic. I can't wait to complete my truck now!

no sweat man... and I love it.. I have no problems with a very spirited 2-3 shift with it. has much more solid feel along with the shorter throw. plus I always loved the white hurst knob. it's the perfect feel for grabbing gears to me.

Are those scratches on the face of the air box cover, or is the picture just messed up. Is there any way you can take a better pic.

Very Interested, just want to verify there are no scratches.

Thanks

Last edited:
Kit has been sold to flamesarewicked already gents. Thanks for the interest anyway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back