Lightning Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zak Attack said:
Just browsing......is that ok? If not then I can leave.
welcome,but if you stay long enough you will get rid of that found on road dead and get a real race truck...:D :D :D :rock: :rock:

no no i wasnt being an ass just curious. didnt mean to impose

Your good....I am pretty easy going. And as a matter of fact yes I do have pics for you. Its Sonic Blue, its been lowered with Springs in the front, hangers and shackles in the back. I love the way the truck rides, sticks to the road.

Day1001.jpg

Day1002.jpg

I got the truck Friday 12-01.....drove from Bryant (just outside Little Rock) to Cincinatti to pick it up.

Edit: and I love the way your truck looks 2ndchance

Welcome. I understand the just browsing, I do it all the time on NLOC, SVT performance, Hemi truck club, HD owners club, etc etc....

Nice ride Zak Welcome, I had an 04 Lightning before i got my SRT-10.

J.R.

Welcome. Not a Ford fan at all, but that is why there are so many different brands, types and styles... everyone is different!

Love the color of your ride tho!

Zak Attack said:
Yea....I like my truck enough to keep it. Plus your trucks dont whine like mine does.

We can make our whine like that too.... :evil:

Have you ever driven a SRT10? If you haven't, DON'T... Or else you would have your Ford for sale. :D (Hey, it's what happened to me. :eek: :dontknow: )

Well I like it. I have wanted one since I turned 16, now that I am 21 and work my ass off I can afford it. I like the STR10's but they sit too tall and the 22's just arent my style.

i can respect that. same except i went with the srt-10

The only SRT10 that I have seen around here had, a few mods done to it. Intake, Cams, exaust, tuner, and a few other things. Ran right with a Z06 not to long ago. They are quick for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back