Lightning Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zak Attack said:
Well I like it. I have wanted one since I turned 16, now that I am 21 and work my ass off I can afford it. I like the STR10's but they sit too tall and the 22's just arent my style.

Hey, that's cool! (psst... I was looking at L's again the other day on eBay... but, don't tell anyone. :D ) If they were just 6-speeds. :(

Anyway, welcome to the madhouse. :burnout:

Zak Attack said:
Yea....I like my truck enough to keep it. Plus your trucks dont whine like mine does.
We have a few here that can whine or whistle for you... ;)
Welcome to the board!

Quick

Hey Zack,

Welcome to the asylum.......My truck whines a bit..........Specially when we pass a gas station.....

I like Lightnings...... I just like shifting for myself.......it's part of the fun.....Plus I liked the looks of the SRT-10 a bit more too.....

Again, welcome....

SD

Black1 said:
Hey, that's cool! (psst... I was looking at L's again the other day on eBay... but, don't tell anyone. :D )

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jake!! Say it isn't so!!!

:D:D:D:D

ntw0rk said:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jake!! Say it isn't so!!!

:D:D:D:D

It's true...he's a sell out!:mad:

Oh well, I like the Lightnings...but for some reason I never get to play with them....and you guyz would think you were in heaven here!! There's Lightnings everywhere!!!

BTW, Welcome to the Forum Bro...this place is KRAZY so don't take anything personally!! We like to pick on each other as much as we do Lightning and SS owners!!;) :D

Zak Attack said:
Oh I understand, and there is an SS that I park next to everyday when I come home...I know he has to of seen my L.

You do that too??? I love that Shiznit!! I always try to park next to other "Bad Ass" trucks...I think it's an ego thing. I know they do the same, I had this Old dude park next to mine and waited for me to come out of the store to see if I wanted to race...unfortunately I had a screw in my tire at the time...:(

Do you notice other Lightnings, SRT's, and SS's when you drive down the road?? If so, you belong here!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
You do that too??? I love that Shiznit!! I always try to park next to other "Bad Ass" trucks...I think it's an ego thing. I know they do the same, I had this Old dude park next to mine and waited for me to come out of the store to see if I wanted to race...unfortunately I had a screw in my tire at the time...:(

Do you notice other Lightnings, SRT's, and SS's when you drive down the road?? If so, you belong here!:D

Now go trade ur truck in for a SRT-10!!!;) :p

Zak Attack said:
Yea....I like my truck enough to keep it. Plus your trucks dont whine like mine does.

Mine does , courtesy of Paxton.:D

Welcome bro! We have a resident Lightning troll named VPRPWR, so feel welcome.Now you need to trade your L back in since its a great time to pick-up an 06 SRT 10.:D

if i remember right VPRPWR owns a srt again :dontknow:

Welcome Zak!

I owned a Black '99L for 5 years before I traded it on my SRT.

Definitely fun trucks, and I love that Sonic Blue!:rock:

Wildman

Nice ride. I like the blue color also. The L's just don't have enough room inside for me. I like the extra space behind the seats, and just the over all look of the SRT-10's. But we all can't like the same thing. Welcome to the forum.

Wade

Well I Think Your Truck Is Purty!! I have always liked the stepside but dude drop that bad boy in the back and put some sick rims on it and it would be nasty!!:D

Man can I retrofit my truck with one of those? Teach it how to cook and there would be no need for the old lady !!!! Bwahahahaahaha!!!!:D :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back