like father-like son

BOOMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a pic of my son Maddox. he makes me proud!~my wife says we have a lot in common!;) :D

Modesty or Manipulation....?

You make the call...................

Funny pik BOOMER....... But once that boy grows up, he gonna be on yerass like a chicken on a bug.......Stay out of the reach of a left hook.....Publishing his pik on a public forum...you are a very, very bad man...

SD

bucke77 said:
is she talking about the size??:) LOL

LMFAO :D

Gary, great pic....need to have that posted at his wedding....good to see you back on the forum and congrats on a wonderful family :rock:

Thats a good pic Gary. One day he will get you back.:D

Bill.

Ohhhhh I thought it was because you both had shreik's in your room, or that 1 hand covers the bait and tackle.

Dreamin........

"I'm gonna bang tommies mom next door..............mmmmmmmmmm....she go some big ol..................." :rock:

Like Father like son ??

Looks like learned behavior to me. you must be right handed :dontknow: ;) :D You shouldn't use your right hand around your son you are going to reinforce his learned behavior status and he will never be able to take his right hand out of his pocket. Hard to run a Bridgeport one handed :p ;)

OMG :eek: He's gonna kill you when he grows up - TRUST ME :D

Great genes there! Great looking kid...mother must be a absolute knock-out, those looks could not have come from a guy named BOOMER!

Prof said:
Great genes there! Great looking kid...mother must be a absolute knock-out, those looks could not have come from a guy named BOOMER!

:dito:
Thank God he looks like Rachel .... :D

Looks like he is going to be a short kid Gary..:eek: Just like the ol' man....LOL :D Congrat's bud... beautiful family.....you have been blessed.
Thanks for sharing :beer:

I should have named him Karma...........;) :D i am blessed with a great wife and kids. thanks everyone, i was having a hard day and that picture always makes me smile, so i thought i would share. kids are so cool!:D

BOOMER said:
...kids are so cool!:D

If you can still say that when he is 15, you will have done a super job...But that is the way I feel about all of my students, even the rocks.

Prof said:
If you can still say that when he is 15, you will have done a super job...But that is the way I feel about all of my students, even the rocks.
i hope to have him so involved with things we do together it will ease the teenage aggressions. my dad never did anything with me, so we didnt communicate at all-still dont.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back