Like new 80gb PS3 for sale

chrisheltra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive decided that Im going to be selling my 80gb PS3 (Model number: CECHL01). The PS3 has barely been used and hasn't been played in 3-4 years. Its in great shape and doesn't have any scratches or damage. It also hasn't been hooked up to the internet in the same amount of time so it does have a earlier firmware version. Which I understand is desirable for programers. The PS3 will come with all original packaging, cables, manuals and one remote. Also included in the sale is 2 games KillZone2, Little Big Planet and a HDMI cable. There is also a game loaded on the hard drive that I downloaded from the arcade marketplace years ago called PAIN.

Im asking $250 and 3% for paypal plus shipping. The PS3 is in perfect working order but is sold as is and no warranty is implied. This sale includes everything pictured.

PS3%20(1).jpg

PS3%20(2).jpg

PS3%20(3).jpg

PS3%20(4).jpg

PS3%20(5).jpg

PS3%20(6).jpg

PS3%20(7).jpg

PS3%20(8).jpg

Still got his thing.....

in ur hands, hahahahahaha.

how much for the pink thing in the wall outlet:drool:

naw, GLWS buddy. decent price for everything. if i didnt have one sitting unused myself i would be tempted. it gets used by my boy and the nephews. cant remember the last time i got online for a little COD or Madden. too bad Dan is an X-Box HOMO:elefant:

in ur hands, hahahahahaha.

how much for the pink thing in the wall outlet:drool:

naw, GLWS buddy. decent price for everything. if i didnt have one sitting unused myself i would be tempted. it gets used by my boy and the nephews. cant remember the last time i got online for a little COD or Madden. too bad Dan is an X-Box HOMO:elefant:

Ha you got me......

Sure you dont need another one laying around doing nothing?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back