Lime green wheels?

Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. It's your truck. If you like it then go for it! People who say they don't like it, don't own it!!!

Ive been planning for about 6 months now to go green (no I'm not buying a Prius). Not sure how soon but the truck will be black and green and will definitely be accented with green calipers, not rims. Looks pretty wild though bro! I dig it!

IMO, if you keep it, you should blackout or tint your headlights, tails, and third brake light.

Neon green and black go together really well - but only if the green compliments and isn't obnoxious. Hints of green would be better in MHO. I like the green caliper idea.

242938_189881987729765_7053508_o.jpg

257463_189881957729768_7185018_o.jpg

313186_239732872744676_1164562751_n.jpg

It's your truck, do as you please. Flames on mine don't please everybody, but you can only do so much with stripes like everybody else has. :D

I say keep the wheels green its different and looks awesome. Everyone has blk wheels. My 2 cents. I am going to paint my truck in next 2 months and it will be a color that is different for sure

The pictures make it look not so bright but it is. I dont know what to do. I like black wheels but i dont want to be another sheep in the herd.

just do the wheels black with the lime green outline, and lime green viper head center cap.. i think it would look better bro

I gotta fine me a set of those green halo lights!

These were green halos that were added to a set of aftermarket HID lights. Ebay has alot of them if you are willing to open up your headlight covers. These look good from 10' away but when you get close you can see the workmanship is pretty *$&tty. Most of the car was done this way and is now getting comepletely redone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back