Lime green wheels?

These were green halos that were added to a set of aftermarket HID lights. Ebay has alot of them if you are willing to open up your headlight covers. These look good from 10' away but when you get close you can see the workmanship is pretty *$&tty. Most of the car was done this way and is now getting comepletely redone.

that sucks. someone probably spent a lot of money of that!

So i plasti dipped ol' girls wheels lime green to see if i could commit to more permanent powdercoat. What do you guys think? also want to have lime green R/T stripes made for the hood.
Not sure how I missed this, but I totally dig it! I've thought about doing mine red a bunch of times.

I changed my mind on all the green after i couldn't get the calipers to look right now i have a ton of green and blk plasti-dip and a green viper bed stripe i'll probably never use lol

I think a green line around the lip would look better and not be so much.

Thats ultimatley what i decided to do, black wheels green pin stripe and green calipers. Turns out getting my calipers powder coated is a lot more money than i expected and more work than i was willing to do :D

Thats ultimatley what i decided to do, black wheels green pin stripe and green calipers. Turns out getting my calipers powder coated is a lot more money than i expected and more work than i was willing to do :D
Don't let the price prevent you from getting what you want. He!! you have a Viper...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back