line lock kit

No iv seen his truck race before and its fast. The first time I tried talking to him amd asked him to race he said it wasnt worth his time. My next question was how much do u wanna race for

Not usually the case around here. I hear major bragging and yet never see a pass on the track or the opportunities on the street. I hope you kill em big time.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

line lock also helps save the rear brakes. If breaks swell enough, it can hurt your e/t.mph as well.

Think of it as a WOT box/2 step. No one needs it, but it can help your run, save wear and tear and make life easier.

A line lock is on my to do list. I'm wiring mine up to the off button on my cruise control. I hate visible switching/buttons that arent OEM.

Why do you need line lock?

I broke my spider gears after a few times of popping the clutch and stabbing the brakes. Installed the line lock and have had several years of trouble free burnouts. And it is much easier on the vehicle to do the burnout,.....it just makes sense, you're not holding the rear brakes and trying to spin the tires at the same time.:burnout:

I broke my spider gears after a few times of popping the clutch and stabbing the brakes. Installed the line lock and have had several years of trouble free burnouts. And it is much easier on the vehicle to do the burnout,.....it just makes sense, you're not holding the rear brakes and trying to spin the tires at the same time.:burnout:

Yeah, and while holding the brakes and spinning the rear tires your also glazing up your pads too which isn't a good thing!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back