lined up with a Titan.....

Great kill and best of all you put a foriegn POS in it's place....I hear all the time how american trucks cant stand up to the new Nissans & Toyotas

You do realize the Titan was built in America, using American workers, while the SRT-10, was built in Mexico by Mexican workers don't you?

Beavis said:
You do realize the Titan was built in America, using American workers, while the SRT-10, was built in Mexico by Mexican workers don't you?
You should post more.:D Member # 178 with only 4 posts.:dontknow:

Beavis said:

yeah..but a Nissan is what it is..POS......and yes, you need to post more...;)

Beavis said:

I'm an ex-Titan owner and this kinda shit gets really annoying quick, even on the Titan forums. All this "well this vehicle is built here, and these parts are built here, so it's more <insert pissing match statement here>" crap is really lame, really, who gives a fuk? I sure don't.

Good kill man! The Titan needs ALLOT of mods just to play around in stock QC SRT territory. What was your launch technique and 60ft. time? I think with some 1.8-1.9 60ft. marks you should be damn close to if not into the 12's. Good runs!

What's up guys, nice trucks. I am the owner of the Titan. B is a cool guy and I appreciate you running with me. As to what the Titan has... not a ton of things. Tuned, CAI, locking diff, and drag radials. I like the SRT alot. Nice trucks. And to the one that called my truck a POS:dontknow:

Started out the day with a modest goal of running a 14.4.. pulled that against B, then thought it might go 14.3. Ended up 14.2. Stock they are well over 15.

KINGMADE said:
What's up guys, nice trucks. I am the owner of the Titan. B is a cool guy and I appreciate you running with me. As to what the Titan has... not a ton of things. Tuned, CAI, locking diff, and drag radials. I like the SRT alot. Nice trucks. And to the one that called my truck a POS:dontknow:

Started out the day with a modest goal of running a 14.4.. pulled that against B, then thought it might go 14.3. Ended up 14.2. Stock they are well over 15.

Hey King..welcome to the club....I called the Nissan a POS...but dont take it to heart...my brother drives a Tundra..I told him it was a POS too...;)

hehe hey man i understand. Was standing on the track talking to B well after a Dakota lost it's back glass going down the track... told him it must be that dodge craftsmanship :D lol. It's all good. After I bought my titan I looked at them really hard. I plan on being at the 13.6-8 mark fairly quickly on the motor alone.

Here is a different angle of the race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPYfZD215zA

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
Hey King..welcome to the club....I called the Nissan a POS...but dont take it to heart...my brother drives a Tundra..I told him it was a POS too...;)

I call mine a pos too:p dang thang never does go down the road right:dontknow:

always sideways:D

Welcome bo:rock:

I love racing stuff faster than me... makes me go out and spend money i don't have on stuff that I don't need to get the truck to go faster :D

Truck has the sideways problem as well... not a 1,000 hp sideways problem like yours... a I weigh 5,000 lbs and have 400 tq problem :D

I'm an ex-Titan owner and this kinda shit gets really annoying quick, even on the Titan forums. All this "well this vehicle is built here, and these parts are built here, so it's more <insert pissing match statement here>" crap is really lame, really, who gives a fuk? I sure don't.
If you don't care then why are you so bent out of shape over the comment?

Maybe because you decided to crap on a good thread with a lame ass post:dontknow:

Welcome to the site Kingmade:rock: 14.2 is a very respectable time for the mods you have.

Welcome aboard KingMade----Another member that can take the pressure of the VTCOA hahahaha POS trucks are all around here....but we love them dearly.....:)

ViperPowa said:
Maybe because you decided to crap on a good thread with a lame ass post:dontknow:

Welcome to the site Kingmade:rock: 14.2 is a very respectable time for the mods you have.

ah man respectable doesn't cut it. It is the fastest non header, non catback titan EVER :D Can't wait till it can breath and post some mid 13's with 1.8 60's :)

Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Last edited:
Cool, you gonna try the Tomnymods exhaust setup? Should get ya there no prob. You gonna be knocking on some of the cammed Titan's times soon.

ViperPowa said:
Cool, you gonna try the Tomnymods exhaust setup? Should get ya there no prob. You gonna be knocking on some of the cammed Titan's times soon.

Naw, I think i am going to do my own thing. Run the stillen lt's and their b pipes, maybe with some exhaust cutouts because no one has ever tried it on our motors.

Beavis said:
Just the T-56/tranny is installed in Mexico, the rest of the Truck is made in the USA!

Quick

KINGMADE said:
Naw, I think i am going to do my own thing. Run the stillen lt's and their b pipes, maybe with some exhaust cutouts because no one has ever tried it on our motors.

Nice to have you with us. Different views add depth and perspective to our group. I have a Toyota too...it is the most reliable and trouble free vehicle we have ever owned. And it has a push button to start it just like my SRT 10...as a matter of fact while the truck button is red...the button in the Toyota Prius says "Power".

Have a ball here and enjoy...you too will be considered family!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back