lined up with a Titan.....

King, it is cool of you to post on the site after losing and not owning a 10. That takes class IMO. Good luck with your truck.

KINGMADE said:
hehe hey man i understand. Was standing on the track talking to B well after a Dakota lost it's back glass going down the track... told him it must be that dodge craftsmanship :D lol. It's all good. After I bought my titan I looked at them really hard. I plan on being at the 13.6-8 mark fairly quickly on the motor alone.

Here is a different angle of the race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPYfZD215zA

Yep...I used to own one of the POS Dakotas..LOL.....I think the Titan is a good lookin truck....I think my brother's Tundra looks good too but dont tell him I said that....I always put that POS comment in whenever a foriegn vehicle is mentioned....back when I was younger the only people that drove a Toyota or Nissan were the ones that couldnt afford an American car..and they had to stay out of the rain or they would rust right in front of you......Times have changed but I plan on never owning one.....now mod away and make sure to post when you get that "POS" in the 13s..;)

Maybe because you decided to crap on a good thread with a lame ass post

All I did is pose a question, don't think I crapped on a thread, and don't think it was a lame ass post. Some people aren't aware that a lot of foreign cars have higher domestic content than most domestics, and that they are a product of a higher percentage of domestic labor.

I get tired of the arguement.. people on youtube like to crap on my videos... Think i might just slap on built in the USA on the front of my vids, but at the end of the day, profits go back to Japan... which I don't mind either. Nothing is truely domestic anymore. My girl works in the container business, we bring in tons of containers full of stuff from overseas, then what happens to those containers once they are empty? We fill them up and ship them back right... well some get filled up and sent back, but most are empty becuase we don't export much.

man King i am glad to see u come over...this is a great site and the guys here are stand up no matter what truck you drive...and let me know when u ready to go back to the track cuz i am always ready....:rock:

Glad to be here... Most people think it is dumb to make a truck go fast... I know this site will have the same mentality as I do :D I am ready whenever you are. The truck is sitting in the driveway with the drag radials still on lol.

ViperPowa said:
I'm an ex-Titan owner and this kinda shit gets really annoying quick, even on the Titan forums. All this "well this vehicle is built here, and these parts are built here, so it's more <insert pissing match statement here>" crap is really lame, really, who gives a fuk? I sure don't.

Good kill man! The Titan needs ALLOT of mods just to play around in stock QC SRT territory. What was your launch technique and 60ft. time? I think with some 1.8-1.9 60ft. marks you should be damn close to if not into the 12's. Good runs!
thanks bro...my 60' times are consistent at 2.0..i think that is all i am gonna get with the tires i got on my truck...as far as launch technique i have tried some different things...but most of the time i brake and raise rpms to about 1500-1800...hopefully DR's are in my near future...

It really doesn't matter were it's built for me. You see the big three have done more for this country than any foreign company will EVER do they have raised families, raise the standard of living built an amazing economy and WON WARS.

I am willing to over look there short term short comings due to there amazing past and what I believe will be an amazing future!

Great run both of yall, the light weigth titan w/DR's really gets off the line GOOD! Now to work on the other 3/4 of the track :) !

Last edited:
bigike said:
Great run both of yall, the light weigth titan w/DR's really gets off the line GOOD! Now to worth on the other 3/4 of the track :) !

Its coming :D 1.9 60. 9.0 1/8th... just right now kind of dies going into third. LT's and a cat back will put me in the 13.6 range.

Srt 13.6 and i ran a 14.4... later on B ran a 13.4 and i ran a 14.2 Stock i think my truck runs 15.4-15.7, so i have taken a good chunk off so far.

Yeah you guys got beast of a truck. I love them to be honest. Sad that they stopped making them. It is fun modding the Titan. There are not alot of us doing it, and not a whole lot of aftermarket support. Very rewarding though. I mean I bought a 15.6 second truck and I am now pulling 14.2 with minimal mods. It is a blast.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back