Lingenfelter Ported Intake Manifold

terrible01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling this for a friend of mine, it's 1 of 2 and made by Lingenfelter. His plans were to build a n/a 97 gts viper, but changed his mind and went with twins, therefore this manifold was never used. I believe its the same manifold that is used on the fastest n/a viper built by lingenfelter today.

This manifold was sawed apart, hand-ported, and then welded back together.

1500.00 takes it

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    473.1 KB · Views: 690
  • photo 1a.JPG
    photo 1a.JPG
    441 KB · Views: 387
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 285
  • photo 2a.JPG
    photo 2a.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 260
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 427
  • photo 3a.JPG
    photo 3a.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 223
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 348
  • photo 4a.JPG
    photo 4a.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 285
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 349
  • photo 5a.JPG
    photo 5a.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 255
Now Kenny I see a problem, that there friggin intake will not work on a Gen 2 Viper engine. Now why would someone spend that much money on a part that won't work on his Viper.

I would give 250.00 for it.

100_1419.jpg

I think Kenny is selling this for a friend of his, I would imagine anything from lingerfedlter is gonna be a bit on the $$ side, I would imagine whomever paid for this the first time , paid much more

Calm down old peeples geez! Tonys right, he's just selling it for a local viper enthusiast. Don't beat on the messenger :D Jack you might have a chance at the Z if you buy it :D:D bwhahaha

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

Tony, did you do the one on this here pic that you posted? that looks pretty smooth:rock: . That lingenfelter one still looks kinda rough for 1500 bones... :dontknow:

I have a certain company do the extrude honed, they are def not all the same, but then we bring it back and make sure its port matched , and check all the areas, but they usually see an increase of about 30% airflow or in that area,

the best thing about honing is its the same within 2% everytime, and everyone does theres differently,

but not gonna hoe up Kenny's thread,

FATJACK said:
Now Kenny I see a problem, that there friggin intake will not work on a Gen 2 Viper engine. Now why would someone spend that much money on a part that won't work on his Viper.

I would give 250.00 for it.

some where on here someone said that a Gen 2 intake will work on Gen 3 engines with very good gains.

so why won't a Gen 3 intake work on a Gen 2 engine
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
some where on here someone said that a Gen 2 intake will work on Gen 3 engines with very good gains.

Yes, the Gen II is a better performing Intake than a stock Gen III manifold and will add 50 TQ (near 4 grand) because the longer, untapered runners tune harder. No real HP gains however..
But there are issues with hooking everything up on a Gen III engine (besides supplying air to (2) throttle bodies in a truck with a vertical radiator).

I.M.H.O. it is best to work on a Gen III intake (like the one for sale) to take advantage of the better flowing Gen III heads. Plus they're a much nicer looking Intake ...;)

Ronnie

Last edited:
how bout one of these.....

Attachments

• 15083.jpg
    15083.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,390
  • P1010842a.jpg
    P1010842a.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,242
rottenronnie said:
Yes, the Gen II is a better performing Intake than a stock Gen III manifold and will add 50 TQ (near 4 grand) because the longer, untapered runners tune harder. No real HP gains however..
But there are issues with hooking everything up on a Gen III engine (besides supplying air to (2) throttle bodies in a truck with a vertical radiator).

I.M.H.O. it is best to work on a Gen III intake (like the one for sale) to take advantage of the better flowing Gen III heads. Plus they're a much nicer looking Intake ...;)

Ronnie

Yea I'm hoping to see better gains with a ported and honed intake on top of some strikers :D

Troy's QC SRT said:
Yea I'm hoping to see better gains with a ported and honed intake on top of some strikers :D

It WILL provide more power in the upper r.p.m. range, for sure.

rottenronnie said:
It WILL provide more power in the upper r.p.m. range, for sure.

Sounds good to me! I told you I'm just trying to get as much out of a N/A build as I can..... Just trying to be patient now....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back