Little help with spoiler

jasontiff

Reaction score
I pulled my spoiler off my '04 this weekend to help my girlfriend move and one of the "anchors" in the bedrail was stripped out and missing.

Do any of you guys that deleted your spoiler have one laying around, or can anyone point me in the direction of a place to pick one up? It's stayed on just fine without it but I'd rather put it back on correctly while it's off.

TIA!

oh, the wing. For a sec I thought about the bedcover.

Yours is different than mine. Mine bolts to the Tonneau. I just have nuts.

I pulled my spoiler off my '04 this weekend to help my girlfriend move and one of the "anchors" in the bedrail was stripped out and missing.

Do any of you guys that deleted your spoiler have one laying around, or can anyone point me in the direction of a place to pick one up? It's stayed on just fine without it but I'd rather put it back on correctly while it's off.

TIA!

The 1st mistake you made was pulling the wing of to use your truck to help your GF move:D... Ask me how I know ? I removed my wing last weekend to move left crap from my GF's rental house. I had the wing sitting near my ladder. I picked up the ladder and was carrying it to the truck and wham hit the wing, putting a f'ed up scuff mark scratches on it :mad:
mine is held on by the 2 front bolts only . it is secure that way... but if anyone has the 2 rear retainers I would like to get them also...:rock:

the part number is still showin good & it looks like they are still usein them:rock::rock::rock:

That ball stud with flanged nut from the PDF is what I'm after. I also hit up Brat from the other thread. Thanks a million, guys!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back