Lookin for people in the area

Travis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I've been on the forum for a little while now and was wonderin who else was in the St. Louis area besides JMB Justin, possibly for a gtg and also because the St. Louis SRT forum i'm also on only has myself and JMB Justin as SRT-10 drivers in the area. Just lookin for some more people to get together with. Oh and the website for the SRT club is www.stlsrt.com for anybody who's interested

Thanks,
Travis

that'd be awesome cause i saw your truck at justin's when he was gettin it street tuned for the drive to pbj for the dyno tune and i'd definately like to see it finished and actually driving:burnout:

Travis said:
that'd be awesome cause i saw your truck at justin's when he was gettin it street tuned for the drive to pbj for the dyno tune and i'd definately like to see it finished and actually driving:burnout:
just let me know when i love roadtrips

I will be coming down there in a few weeks for Joe to tune my truck. I would like to meet some of you guys.

I'm in the area and in the local SRT club, but I don't have a viper truck. Hilgee/505'sFastestViper, and anyone else... you guys should coordinate when you are coming in town so we can get some local SRT club people together and party. Can't party too late though, Travis has a 10pm curfew. Just giving you trouble buddy... let me know when you want to buy me that meal at Ponderosa!

The way the weather is going up here I won't be able to get the truck out for a while. :mad:

ok, i'll talk to the guys on stlsrt.com about gettin a meet together in a few weeks if hilgee and 505's can narrow down when they might be in town and when srtbrad would be able to make the roadtrip

"Quote: reality: ...let me know when you want to buy me that meal at Ponderosa!Quote"

hey if you let me drive the viper there i'll buy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back