Looking at joining the 10 family, have some q's.

Where are you located?

MT. I'm sitting just below the border near Glacier Park. Obviously in my neck of the woods, unusual trucks are very tough to find. I had to fly to NJ to pick up my last car and would prefer not to do that again. I'd like to find something on the west coast.

Last edited:
If you buy an SRT10 we can hook you up with a dyno/tune if you like. We have brought Chris Jensen in the last couple of years.:)

We have some trucks for sale here. Have a look.....the first truck has 990 miles on it!

Used Dodge or Ram SRT 10

Wow, you guys do have more to choose from up there. I could certainly entertain importing one into the states. I've ran into a couple over in Spokane at the auto auction for a pretty good deal, but I hate buying these type of vehicles with no previous history.

If you buy an SRT10 we can hook you up with a dyno/tune if you like. We have brought Chris Jensen in the last couple of years.:)

That's tough to pass up. :)

My last couple Mustangs I had to have VMP tuning out of Fl remote tune them. No one around here has a clue what they're doing.

A number of trucks were imported from the US, so they will have imperial speedo's and other gauges. If there is one in Alberta you would like checked out, there may be someone near its location.

That's tough to pass up. :)

My last couple Mustangs I had to have VMP tuning out of Fl remote tune them. No one around here has a clue what they're doing.

Tuning is an absolute must if you have mods. There are only two folks that you can trust to tune your truck; Chris or Torrie.:rock::rock:

Tuning is an absolute must if you have mods. There are only two folks that you can trust to tune your truck; Chris or Torrie.:rock::rock:

Absolutely. I've seen way too many blocks with sunroofs in them due to a poor tune. :(

My 07 GT with the 4.6 dynod at 497 at the wheels after VMP's remote tune. Never had a lick of trouble. On the other hand; I've watched the same motor charger combo grenade at 425 due to a piss poor tune.

Who are the receipts from? Who did the work? We have vendors here that may have done the work or may know the people that did the work. Just because the work was done, doesn't mean it was done right. Some people know how to work on these 10's, but most don't. You don't want to buy someone else's problem. Buyer beware.

that would be ironic if that's ken's old truck!!

anyways... welcome to the vtoca!

i would say depending on the cam, and the heads and port work, any RC could be easily knocking on 600wheel... so his "between 7 and 850 hp" claim if, he's referring to the crank hp, could be true - though 850 is unrealistic without some giggle juice, IMO...

that would be ironic if that's ken's old truck!!

anyways... welcome to the vtoca!

i would say depending on the cam, and the heads and port work, any RC could be easily knocking on 600wheel... so his "between 7 and 850 hp" claim if, he's referring to the crank hp, could be true - though 850 is unrealistic without some giggle juice, IMO...

Gonna need to back that up, D. Old Colts HC is 570ish wheel. Name one that is higher.

No one is going to buy your truck out from under you,, there are 20000 of them for sale all dirt cheep.. I just sold mine that sounds alot like that one you are looking at.. same mileage, same description of paint, same description of mods etc.... you can get the same truck for 20k all day long... anyhow ...

That would be simply amazing... I may be wrong, but between RC's and QC's combined weren't the total build numbers under 10,000??!!:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back