Looking for a 04-05 RC

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Im looking for an 04-05 RC. Post up some ads and such.

Im not too happy with the result of having a bedliner in my truck because when I took it out it left nasty scratches on the top of the tailgate and all over the bed. SO NO BEDLINERS! haha

Thanks guys.

Luke..theres an 04 red RC near me in PA at a small deaalership,,he wants 27k for it..has about 500 miles on it..saw it on Autotrader...

thats the one,,guys name is Mark if I remember correctly..He loves low mileage stuff...is a stickler on prices though..has had the truck for about 5 months now I think..

From not hauling anything... The bed is really my biggest thing.. If it doesnt have a bed liner its A O K.

Where are you located? My 04 is in N.C. if you want to take a look at it. It has 43k and is, and allways has been all stock(except legal tint and toyo proxes tires) Most of my miles are highway miles(girlfriend lives an hour away). All that is in the bed is a rubber bed mat with no scratches.

SrtBrad said:
How can a truck have no scratches on a bed?
PB120012.jpg

PB120013.jpg

PB120014.jpg

mine doesnt have any scratches:D :D

Bump for me! :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Help me find my BEAST :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

spdrcrj said:
I called this guy to see about trading in my week and a half old '09 Silverado LTZ for it but the douchebag never called me back. :mad:

Keep trying him...:dontknow:

Luke said:
Bump for me! :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Help me find my BEAST :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Where you located?

Are you buying or do you have to trade something in?

I've been thinking of selling mine.

'05 RC, 500 some miles, factory bed cover, one owner,
only changes bed rug, painted door handles & Gen X shifter.

View attachment MY_srt10.pdf

pm if interested.

Riff62 said:
Luke..theres an 04 red RC near me in PA at a small deaalership,,he wants 27k for it..has about 500 miles on it..saw it on Autotrader...

pa? where in pa are you?

thats cool, nice to see someone from the same state on here, i see you dont have the 10 anymore tho according to your sig ;(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back