looking for a 05 or 06 rc srt 10 ram preferably in canada

srt 10 jimbo said:
I'll drive mine to your front door step.:D

thats a long drive! how much?........i've been searching kijiji and on there is a nice silver 05 in edmonton but there is no phone number and i'm not getting any response from the guy over email, same with another one in saskatchewan....i'll check out them autotrader ones too....thanks

yakdick said:
i'm in manitoba but i'm willing to head west to look at a truck, looking for a mostly stock srt10 headers and cold air and stuff like that is fine..... thanks

how about a black 04 with a supercharger?

.xxc

Yellow venom said:

thanks, i've left a message for the one in esterhazy sk, it's only a 2 hours away..... i really like the one in st albert but there is no phone number, i've sent a couple messages for it already

did u google srt 10 for sale in canada, there are lots of trucks for sale in canada

Try a search of Langley, Abbotsford Chrysler dealers in BC. There was a yellow fever on the Abbotsford Chrysler's lot last week! There are quite a few for sale in this area.

i went down to esterhazy and test drove the srt ram there, dam it was pretty much perfect... need to get my finances in order next week and pick up one of these very soon

yakdick said:
i went down to esterhazy and test drove the srt ram there, dam it was pretty much perfect... need to get my finances in order next week and pick up one of these very soon

Excellent,they are a fun truck!!:rock: :burnout:

How in the hell did I ever miss a thread started by Yakdick :dontknow: :D I think I called Jerry that a couple yrs ago...I'm gonna start a new screen name and call myself AlpacaPecker :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
How in the hell did I ever miss a thread started by Yakdick :dontknow: :D I think I called Jerry that a couple yrs ago...I'm gonna start a new screen name and call myself AlpacaPecker :marchmellow:

Thanks!, I just spit my coffee all over the keyboard!! Damm!! LMAO!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back