Looking for a Commemorative

Mike

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for leads, trying to find more Commemoratives for sale. I have only found two and the people want as much as a new truck.

Mike

Mike said:
Hello,

Looking for leads, trying to find more Commemoratives for sale. I have only found two and the people want as much as a new truck.

Mike

Well, they're worth just as much as any other SRT10. And more than likely will remain that way. Keep looking. I seem to recall seeing one in the 30s. I just can't remember where.

Mike said:
Hello,

Mike

what are you looking to pay?

Commemorative

Looking for a winter time deal. I like the Commemorative but will buy a new truck if the price is to much on the used one.

Since the Woodhouse deal, I have noticed the dealerships are starting to run a little short of SRT-10's. There were 2 here in Omaha from the local dealership that have been sitting for almost a year and a half. Both sold within a week of each other. They are starting to become scarce.

hemi killer said:
Since the Woodhouse deal, I have noticed the dealerships are starting to run a little short of SRT-10's. There were 2 here in Omaha from the local dealership that have been sitting for almost a year and a half. Both sold within a week of each other. They are starting to become scarce.

nice white truck!!!!!!!! that's why he want's one!!!! lucky you !:D :D

I believe tempe dodge in phoenix has one left, I think they want around 33K for it. Tempedodge.com

Yes, contact James Duet at Tempe Dodge. Unless it sold this week, they have one left. It has about 7K miles and they are asking about 33K. You can probably see it on-line at TempeDodge.com (look under sales department, then search pre-owned). In addition to the 2005 CE, they have about 20 SRT-10 Rams all at pretty resonable prices.

2005CE80 said:
Yes, contact James Duet at Tempe Dodge. Unless it sold this week, they have one left. It has about 7K miles and they are asking about 33K. You can probably see it on-line at TempeDodge.com (look under sales department, then search pre-owned). In addition to the 2005 CE, they have about 20 SRT-10 Rams all at pretty resonable prices.

That truck was on Ebay last week. I was trying to find him the same on but did not remeber the dealer. I think it was either #78 or #131 of 200.

Mike, I know where you can get a New one for less than $36,000 in the northeast. PM me if you want the details.

10 BOOM / CE

Hello,

I sent a PM but new to this and not sure if it went through? If you did not recieve it please e-mail me the info.

Thank You
Mike

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back