Looking for a Decal

err76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys.
I am looking for a rear window decal. I have seen it a couple times before but never in a decal form. It is a "Generation" Viper logo but I am not sure which one it is. I am pretty sure I know what the "Sneaky Pete" decal and the "Fangs" decal look like and it is not them. It looks like a Viper coiling back on itself. If anyone has any ideas where I can get one of these made please let me know.

Thanks
Eric

I haven't seen much of a consumer output of availability. Its a relatively new design. I still think its only in prototype yet for the upcoming new Viper production. May just have to do some more investigating...

err76, i think ur onto somethin buddy, that would look sweet.

let us know how it works out

I got an email into a place that does vinyl graphics for vehicles. Will update you as I know.

Just bumping so I dont lose track.

The guy emailed me back and will do it, Since he has to re-create the artwork for a first time run he quoted me 30$ shipped which I think is reasonable. I am waiting on a sample color page to see what color I want to go with.

06 Quad Inferno red, I am thinking Maroon, White or a dark gray if he has it and go for kind of a sleeper theme on the back tinted window. Got to see the samples first.

Will keep updating as I go

Just bumping so I dont lose track.

The guy emailed me back and will do it, Since he has to re-create the artwork for a first time run he quoted me 30$ shipped which I think is reasonable. I am waiting on a sample color page to see what color I want to go with.

06 Quad Inferno red, I am thinking Maroon, White or a dark gray if he has it and go for kind of a sleeper theme on the back tinted window. Got to see the samples first.

Will keep updating as I go

i think white or dark grey would look best. course so would inferno red (or close to it)

Thanks for keepin us posted. make sure to post the pic, cant wait to see it on ur truck:rock:

I have the decal, Have not had a chance to install it yet. I had back surgery a couple weeks ago and am in the process of trying to heal up. As soon as I can slap it on I will post pics.

If any are interested in picking up one of these contact AUTO DECALS

The decal for me was $30 shipped, Not sure what he is charging now as I was the first to order one like this and he had to make it from scratch. But I can tell you the Decal is flawless looking, Just not on my truck yet.

new%20viper%20logo.jpg

This one. Only the gray and black badge. I am going to try and get it on this weekend. Will post a pic if I do.

NEW PICS ADDED!!!

Well here it is, Sorry bout the wait.
ViperDecal.jpg

Sorry, cant figure out how to flip it right side up, It is fine in photobucket but not here.

Last edited:
sweet ass titties man, looks good, but a little on the small side.

"thats what she said"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back