looking for a set of stock 6.1 exhaust manifolds

Go to an LX forum would be your best bet can more than likely get them cheap

a buddy of mine at work has a R/T Challenger and the stock 6.1 manifolds bolt right up and flow a lot better.

By the way Pat...saw the write up in Mopar Momentum.... Good Job!!!

TheMoparConnection said:
a buddy of mine at work has a R/T Challenger and the stock 6.1 manifolds bolt right up and flow a lot better.

thank you....

we have done a few headers on the 6.1s i will look around for the stock headers.

TheMoparConnection said:

You sure?....Back when I had my 2006 SRT8 Charger I was active on the LX forums...they may have changed but back then the 5.7 ports didnt match up with the SRT8 headers.....though the 09 5.7 did have some head changes..:dontknow:

let us know 'case I was sure they would not work due to the shape of the exhaust ports or somthing but I could be wrong

The 2004-2006 6.1 heads are larger intake and exhaust than the 5.7, but bolt right up. I would image the headers would be larger on the 6.1 also. I have 6.1 heads with Pacesetter headers. I actually have a spare Pacesetter header (1 side) since I did their fitment check years ago.

Had to add the egr in the heads, but it was easy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back