Looking for a VCA SRT-10

I doubt he is gonna divulge his asking price. That's like a friggen unicorn man. Ain't no one ever seen the 1st one. OOOOHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Whitesnake said:
nice!

so how much?:dontknow:

... As for the price!

In 2004 fifty tickets were drawn by the VCA to have the right to buy one of these fifty early production trucks. This is a rare opportunity to see this vehicle come up for sale on this form!

The MSRP on this truck was $50,850 USD. being one of the rarest of all the SRT-10 Ram production (#001/050, Blue/White Stripes) and has a $3k worth of 3M protection, and 140 miles on the odometer.

What do you think a fair offer should be on this new truck with all the documentation and pedigree!

HSSSTOY said:
... As for the price!

The MSRP on this truck was $50,850 USD. being one of the rarest of all the SRT-10 Ram production (#001/050, Blue/White Stripes) and has a $3k worth of 3M protection, and 140 miles on the odometer. What do you think a fair price should be it has all the documentation and pedigree!
$53,850.:questionmark:

joemags54 said:
$53,850.:questionmark:

Exactly! No way I could sell it. That is the holy grail of Viper Trucks IMO. I love the photos you have of all the SRT-10's on the track. PRICELESS truck, man!

Subscribing, I am curious about the price also. I guess you wouldn't want to trade for a Viper since you have 2... LOL! :D (I have a 99 Silver GTS also)

...If any one is serious about this truck make a cash offer to my private message box! Will respect all offers privacy.

With my luck I would win the lottery and get hit by a bus on the way to cash the ticket, and as the ticket is floating through the air after I get hit, my crack whore ex wife will drive by and snatch it up..lol

01 of 50, that is one I would like to own. But since I can't afford to pay attention right now, it will remain a dream.

Bill.

HSSSTOY said:
...If any one is serious about this truck make a cash offer to my private message box! Will respect all offers privacy.

Unfortunately you might get a lot of low ball offers in this economy without giving us an idea on price. You have an investment quality vehicle someone may be interested in purchasing.... :D

ViperTruck2933 said:
That truck is COOL. Its one to hold on to. Especially in this economy.

I'd keep it.;)
Listen to Tim, you have a part of history, with only a handful of these trucks having ever been produced, what? 10,000 total, and yours is one of fifty?

one day, it will be worth a mint, maybe not for you, but your kids may be able to retire at ayoung age off of it:rock:

Stinker said:
Listen to Tim, you have a part of history, with only a handful of these trucks having ever been produced, what? 10,000 total, and yours is one of fifty?

one day, it will be worth a mint, maybe not for you, but your kids may be able to retire at ayoung age off of it:rock:

This is something that I have thought about over the last couple months. You look at vehicle prices over the last couple years and the people that are purchasing the high dollar vehicles. The reason we see these high prices right now is the baby boomers that grew up with the "Hemi Cudas" and are willing to pay a million for them. What I wonder is in 30 years will we still see the high prices? Will the kids being born right now or 10 years ago have the same interest in these vehicles when they are 40 years old and enough interest to pay huge dollars for them?

This truck for example, will it see the same kind of price increase over the next couple decades? Its a beautiful truck, has been well documented, and is in my opinion the #1 SRT10 that a person using a SRT10 for a investment could own. But will it pay off?

I just keep wondering why he doesnt sell one of his vipers?..he has 2..If I had that truck, it wouldnt be going anywhere..For the money he could get for it down the road, I would hang onto it...but to each his own..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back