Looking for a VCA SRT-10

yellowfever#154 said:
This is something that I have thought about over the last couple months. You look at vehicle prices over the last couple years and the people that are purchasing the high dollar vehicles. The reason we see these high prices right now is the baby boomers that grew up with the "Hemi Cudas" and are willing to pay a million for them. What I wonder is in 30 years will we still see the high prices? Will the kids being born right now or 10 years ago have the same interest in these vehicles when they are 40 years old and enough interest to pay huge dollars for them?

you are right about that and car prices are coming down, i don't think alot of kids will gear heads in the future, there is no computer game on board, that and you don't have to tune the cars to go crusing every weekend

sstdusty said:
yellowfever#154 said:
This is something that I have thought about over the last couple months. You look at vehicle prices over the last couple years and the people that are purchasing the high dollar vehicles. The reason we see these high prices right now is the baby boomers that grew up with the "Hemi Cudas" and are willing to pay a million for them. What I wonder is in 30 years will we still see the high prices? Will the kids being born right now or 10 years ago have the same interest in these vehicles when they are 40 years old and enough interest to pay huge dollars for them?

you are right about that and car prices are coming down, i don't think alot of kids will gear heads in the future, there is no computer game on board, that and you don't have to tune the cars to go crusing every weekend

I would say your crazy to let that truck go anywhere but in hiding! Its one of the very few ,rare new vehicles that may be worth alot in the future:rock: ,unless I come into alot of cash then I could help you out on the hiding part,LOL!:D .Did they sell any of the pace trucks with all the decals "official pace truck" left on them?

Thanks you all for your input and advise which is under consideration....also thanks for those who replied to my Private Messages box !

Yellow Venom,
The automatic Daytona Viper trucks with the decals, to my knowledge were never sold, but returned to Chrysler after the Daytona event.:dontknow:

Eric,
Give it your best shot and input my private message box. Confidentiality is respected.:D

In the meantime this historical truck will remain protected for future enthusiasts, and thanks for the opportunity you have a great club.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back