LOOKING FOR ALBERTA MEMBERS & OWNERS!

count me in !

My truck and family is in steinbach ,but i, am here in edmonton working , They will all be in edmonton soon as i sell my house !! keep me informed as to any events. i plan on getting the truck here as soon as it warms alittle. :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Hello Edmonton

Hi great idea, nice to meet you. Not many of us around. I live in Edmonton North side and would be happy to arrange a get together as soon as the snow melts. Have you driven your truck this winter? I have sporadically when need be and had 20" craftsmen winters put on the truck, man it looks goofy. Anyways the truck is off this week for a paxton charger at Karbz in St. Alberta. Just had the tranny beefed up last week with shift kit and bands. PM me lets talk.

Will be contacting both of you Hucksrt10 and canadian viper,right away,And diebs I sent him a pm and yellowfever#154 was goin to touch base with him also.

Hey Joe
I'm in the Edmonton area and would love to hook up. I normally head to Kingsway for Mopar get together's on Thursday nights which starts in May but let me know when and where, if other. Sorry for late response, I've been busy and not on line for a while..

wow 456 member number 264 and only 6 posts i think thats a record for least posts on one of the first 500 .. lol.....

PM sent to ya Hucksrt10. Also looking for guys with SRT8 Jeep Cherokee's,Dakota (Durango) R/T's to join club also,majority so far have decided on a "SRT" club.

Last edited:
So far on my list I have
Yellowfever#154
Alberta-SRT
Canadian Viper
Hucksrt10
Trubuilt
mxzx440
Gquinn1980
Manic
lukedovichak

Would you like to be involved too SRT10VENOMOUS when you come to the area?

Last edited:
i got a buddy with an srt-8 that would prolly come too black 07

Whose all coming out on May 2nd at Castrol Raceway (Nisku) if the weather decides to be nice? Suppost to be 11C with only a 10% chance of rain.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back