Looking for an xMetal Shifter...

Donuts4me9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy an XMetal shifter. I used to have one in my old truck, but wound up selling it a while ago when the truck was sold. Long story short, looking to put one in my new SRT10 I'm going to be picking up.

Please PM me if you have one for sale, how much its been used and a price please.

Thanks!

Scott

There is another option now days

Much better options! I loved my x-metal shifter in my first truck too. But a JTSVP shifter is a much better option these days.

Can you guys tell what describe to me how the other shifter (vtsvp) is better than the X metal one? Always seem to like the way that one would always make sure you found the gear you were looking for…

Can you guys tell what describe to me how the other shifter (vtsvp) is better than the X metal one? Always seem to like the way that one would always make sure you found the gear you were looking for…

It's not something that is easy to explain, you have to drive one. Just has such a positive feel.

^^^^^^^^

That and you will never find a new x-metal shifter.

Bump...

Ordered one of the VTSVP shifters weeks ago but it's still not "done" to ship and I absolutely dispize the stock shifter..

Anyone have an aftermarket one they would part with? PM me if so

Thank you!

Just wait it out for the JTVSP shifter. I love mine.

I am vary happy with my B&M. Never drove one with a JTVSP shifter

I also have the B&M. Did he really just copy the B&M? I recall he had 4 or so versions of his shifter.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back