looking for good tuner in the Atl. GA area

Call 678-449-6871 in Kennesaw. Not sure of the name but they just did a great job on a twin turbo truck. I think they worked with Torrie on a SCT Tuner.

That place is called injected engineering eric does all the tuning there. I have delt with him for along time with Mustang stuff really good guy.

speed factory at landmark dodge in morrow, ga has several viper certified techs. they can do it right, but they are expensive and they have poor customer service!

speed factory at landmark dodge in morrow, ga has several viper certified techs. they can do it right, but they are expensive and they have poor customer service!

They can do it right, but have poor customer service? Customer service is part of doing it right. Viper techs and Viper tuners are two different things...Good luck and let us know how it goes.

It was mine that Mo's did. Truck started at Modular Powerhouse and then went to Mo's.[/Q

Oh ok I have known them for along time. Is your truck finished?

For the most part. Needed a new radiator, new alternator, new ps pump. I have all the parts together just haven't done the work. I have the truck back in Savannah. Other than that it's done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back