Looking into buying a 03-04 COBRA

i hate mustangs...

i like the look of some...but i have never been able to be "comfortable" in a stang...shifter placement doesn't work for me...pedals are always close to right...

everything's always "close"...which, to me...could never seal the deal...

but i think the 03-04 cobras have the forged motors...so i think that's the one you "should" be lookin at;)

i like 03-04 cobras...looks good, KB blowers rock on tha thing to

viperhauler said:
i hate mustangs...

i like the look of some...but i have never been able to be "comfortable" in a stang...shifter placement doesn't work for me...pedals are always close to right...

everything's always "close"...which, to me...could never seal the deal...

but i think the 03-04 cobras have the forged motors...so i think that's the one you "should" be lookin at;)
I'm only looking at Cobras lol

the 03 & 04 Cobra earned their badges...fast little cars that can cheaply be made faster.....too small for me but good lookin IMO...dont know what the going price is..:dontknow:

The 03-04 Cobras are HOTT.. Those are the only Stangs I like.. If I found one in great condition and reasonable milage, I'd jump on it.

GADodgetech said:
How you go from copperhead viper to a fkn mustang. I hate mustangs. My .02 worth :p
I went to go look at the viper but it was a big POS it was in bad shape

terminator mustang, Hell ya bro. 12's out of the box. Few goodies and they are really fast. I was looking at them and the 10. Bought the srt cause of the really good price I got for it. My boss has a 03 with 17 miles on it. Sitting in a air tight bubble in his garage. I don't think you can go wrong with buying that car. If you get it post up some pics....

Hatedonmostly said:
terminator mustang, Hell ya bro. 12's out of the box. Few goodies and they are really fast. I was looking at them and the 10. Bought the srt cause of the really good price I got for it. My boss has a 03 with 17 miles on it. Sitting in a air tight bubble in his garage. I don't think you can go wrong with buying that car. If you get it post up some pics....
Cool! Will do.

GADodgetech said:
Read the sig sherlock ;)

I only read below the picture:eek: But yeah get it. If your already haven't you should join svtperformance. Lot's of goodies on there for the terminators.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back