Looking out for OCBob

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our good friend OCBOB recently and unjustly lost his job..I'm asking for the long outreach of this family to see if anybody can help him regain employment or any other assistance you can offer..He lives in Southern California, close to San Diego..His area of expertise is Information Securities..Needles to say he has excellent computer skills and knows corporate computer networks/firewalls very well..If anybody has information that can get him back in the saddle again, it would be greatly appreciated...Any help at this point for him and his family would go a long way for a great ambassador to the VTCoA...Please contact myself or Bob via PM with any help you can offer.

Thanks.:)

Bob is a sterling fellow...lets find him a perfect position...he deserves our support.

sorry for OCBOB.... i bet he comes very soon again on his 4 legs... sometimes the loss of a job creates a hole new perspective .. i hope for him to .:rock:

Sorry to hear this Bob, good luck in the job search brudda!! :rock:

Damn.. i wish you luck man! i don't have any connects Yet but
hopefully that will change a couple of years from now :)

Sharpi

Bob..........Dude ! get a job at In & Out and I will move in and split the rent with you :D Dude this sucks...Hmmmmmmmm..Azpyro aka Emril :p Is in the field Bobby....Drop him a PM.....The guy is nuttier than Squirrel turds but makes a mean Tatonka Burger :D

Ok one more line to add to the ever growing sigline of Sickness :p I am behind you 100% and Wifey as well....If you need anything call me ! Ok we need a volunteer on the West Coast to step up and take Pay pal. I am going in to help both of you and I hope people will join me.....Time for the west Coaters to help and support some of the best damn people on this site, that are falling on hard times.......Denise and Bobby need some help.....Who is with me on this guys ????? Biker Scum I know you will be pissed at me for doing this and Denise........I Love you and it's time for someone to step up and try and spearhead some relief to you guys......If no one else will I will....To whom ever takes on the pay pal duties please keep them seperate......and I hope everything works out for you both......Guys Denise cant get unemployment so they are hurting bad but to proud to say anything....Bob's situation go back a little further.......and they deserve our best.....I Love ya guys and Bob if you erase any of this.....I'll Kill ya :D :p

TheSickness said:
Bob..........Dude ! get a job at In & Out and I will move in and split the rent with you :D Dude this sucks...Hmmmmmmmm..Azpyro aka Emril :p Is in the field Bobby....Drop him a PM.....The guy is nuttier than Squirrel turds but makes a mean Tatonka Burger :D

Ok one more line to add to the ever growing sigline of Sickness :p I am behind you 100% and Wifey as well....If you need anything call me ! Ok we need a volunteer on the West Coast to step up and take Pay pal. I am going in to help both of you and I hope people will join me.....Time for the west Coaters to help and support some of the best damn people on this site, that are falling on hard times.......Denise and Bobby need some help.....Who is with me on this guys ????? Biker Scum I know you will be pissed at me for doing this and Denise........I Love you and it's time for someone to step up and try and spearhead some relief to you guys......If no one else will I will....To whom ever takes on the pay pal duties please keep them seperate......and I hope everything works out for you both......Guys Denise cant get unemployment so they are hurting bad but to proud to say anything....Bob's situation go back a little further.......and they deserve our best.....I Love ya guys and Bob if you erase any of this.....I'll Kill ya :D :p

Damn son, you are costing me more than my actual daughter.:( ;) :p :D

Silverback said:
Damn son, you are costing me more than my actual daughter.:( ;) :p :D
You know what I don't care Johnny :D This is all for some of the original core peep's.....I am going to start a new thread and one of the Mod's needs to help me and make it a sticky when I launch it....They need help and we have some guys that can and will step up every single time, no matter what....John you are one of those guys !!!!! No matter what you are always there for the people....Every cause you are one of the first to be there, no questions.....Now if only everyone could do that :rock: It's only money right :dontknow: Some people here have a lot of it and never help out....It's their choice and I don't ever say anything......Think of all the good someone like 1fast could have done :( This is not a requirement by any means....But one day you may be the one who needs it.....Guess what I will be there for you....In your case John.....You will always have me as a friend and I will be there for you until the end....Just like Bobby and Denise..It's their turn and Damn it I will do all I can :D

TheSickness said:

In and Out whats that?? Not gay Bar right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back