Looking out for OCBob

Sorry to hear the news. I hope thing turn out well for you.

Annu Kumar said:
In and Out whats that?? Not gay Bar right?

"In-and-Out" is the McDonalds of the west coast. ;) :)

Good luck, Bud! With YOU resume.... If I could, I would start a NEW business, just to have you expertise. :rock: :eek:

Where the hell did all the r's go in "your" on my last post?? :confused: :dontknow: :rolleyes:

Anyway..... The Economy SUCKS. :mad: I've never heard of so many people working, but not making ends-meet. :( Where in the HELL is all this "wonderful stockmarket" money going to???? :dontknow: :mad:

I hope your making progress on a new job, Bobby.... I wish there is something I could do. :( But, like many people, I'm "working poor" right now too.

Thanks to all that have responded to this..Bob has recieved a few possible hits on this...Keep it up...back to the top.:D

Bob, we have an auto division in San Diego....I don't have any pull out there, but the website is joinhsbcusa.com

They are always looking for computer guys...

Regardless, good luck bro...

Bob , pm me your resume. Have you ever heard of NMCI ? Navy Marine core intranet. Basically the IT contract that suppors Navy and Marines. One of our NOC'S ( NETWORK OPERATION CENTER ) Is in San Diego.

Jack i think it was mentioned you do Firewall/infastructure ? work ? No guarentees but i can put your resume a float for a position.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back